Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
High School Mercenaries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:17 pm
Terrance burst into the principal's office and started to blabber about what had just happened.

The man heard Terrance out patiently, then told him that everything would be done to get the data back. That data was important.

Leaving the office, Terrance walked through the halls, not sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:19 pm
Sky walked out of the room and stepped into the girls empty bathroom. She lit a cigarette and took a puff as she stared at herself in the mirror.  

KitKitty2234

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:26 pm
Kira stumbled out of class. She sighed loudly as she walked down the hallway clutching onto her books.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:30 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬|| Z e k i e l || V a l e n t i n e ||▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

"Nice to meet you, my name is Zekiel...."◄◄────────────────────────────

Zeke walked past Terrance, who was walking down the halls that led from the office. He wasn't stupid, and knew what Terrance had done. "Hope you had fun ratting the kid out." He said as he walked past him, heading towards Music class. He grinned when he saw Raven seated in the front. "Well, well. If it isn't Rave Monster herself." 'Fancy that...she's in music as well...Heh.' Suddenly, the class was a whole lot more interesting.

────────────────────────────►►"...Now get out of my way before I show you why they call me the Crimson Reaper."

└─────────────|| (Not) OutOfCookies: ||««─────────────────┘

mochilli

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:31 pm
Terrance shook in fright for a few seconds after Zeke talked to him, but he knew he did the right thing. Gulping, he started to walk to his next class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm
nick was walking down the hall way saw the fight nothing new he thought to him self then some kid stoped him in the hall way and told him hes busted" nick:what u mean im busted? kid:your caught they know whats on that flash drive u have nick:not sure what your talking about kid:im not stupid i heard it all in the priceples office i was listing to the conversation nick:who was it that was a snitch? kid its gonna cost ya 20$ nick: wow u people here are all the same sometimes "nick hands him a 20" kid: it was Terrance "nick thought to himself i have plans for him then and then nick was called to the princeples office and put the flash drive somewhere hidden"  

King G187

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Alyssa Marie Sixx

Alyssa walked into the bathroom by the music room and washed off her brass knuckles before she cleaned off most of the blood. She dried off her brass knuckles and tossed them in her bag before she walked out of the bathroom and into the music room, sitting in the back of the room even though she liked the class.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:38 pm
Nearly running into the science room, Terrance sat down in the front row, again near the teacher's desk. Sighing in relief, he took out his binder and waited for class to start.  

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:41 pm
((Yes they are chocolate chip :3 ))
User Image

Raven looked at Zekiel and smiled, "Hello Mysterious Reaper. I have to come here. I love music and I always look for different musics that I can twist their bones and bend the backs, making something new. How come you're in here?" She was happy that Zeke had came in, now she wont be bored if the teacher was stupid like the english teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:46 pm
after haveing a really long lecture and a raid of his closet all the princepal found was a empty cartrdge of cigs and he said that hes going to call my parents" nick:trust me u wont get a hold of anyone cause my dad proply out drunk and my moms dead so go ahead call. "then the princepal sent him out to music but insted nick went home cause he lives across the street got a fire cracker adjusted the fuse a lot so the thing was massive and wrote a not for trenece saying i know what u did and if u tell anybody about this note it will just get worse happy 4th of july your buddy nick. so nick went to the school lit the firecracker and put it in his locker and head off to music"  

King G187

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:49 pm
((Could you please not type like that? It's frustrating to read your posts. Now, is the fire cracker and the note in Terrance's locker, or in Nick's locker?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 pm
Sky put out the cigarette and dropped the but in the toilet. She flushed it down and walked out of the bathroom and into the music room knowing it would be an easy A. She sat down in the back of the room and propped up her feet on the empty chair infront of her.  

KitKitty2234

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

King G187

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 pm
(treences hehe)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 pm
Terrance studiously took notes from the lecture the teacher had given. He was then given his homework just before the bell rang. Sighing, he looked at his watch. He didn't hate school because it was boring, but everyone always picked on him because of his small size and his goody-goody attitude. Looking at his schedule, he walked off to math class, already having his math supplies in his backpack. He didn't have to go to his locker until the beginning of next hour.  

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items