Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
High School Mercenaries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:45 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬|| Z e k i e l || V a l e n t i n e ||▬

User Image

"Nice to meet you, my name is Zekiel...."◄◄────────────────────────────

Zeke pinned the flyer to the desk so hard, the tip of his mechanical pencil went through both the flyer and a little of the desk. His eyes narrowed. Mercenary...huh? A smirk tugged at his lips. Interesting...

────────────────────────────►►"...Now get out of my way before dirty my blades with your blood."

└─────────────|| OutOfCookies neutral |««─────────────────┘

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image

Raven looked over at Terrance and thought to herself, Him again. I wonder if he is going to yell at me again... Oh well. She shrugged and looked over at Zeke. She smiled a bit and said, "What's you're name? You look like you're having a bad day already." she paused her music and took her ear phones out. She saw the other guy she had bumped into and took out the crumpled paper from her pocket that he gave her. "What's this for and how come you're passing it out," Raven asked Axel.

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:47 pm
Kira looked up at the boy when he slipped the note on her desk. She glanced at it then when back to her writing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:48 pm
nick arived to class about 5 mins late and the teacher angerly told him to go sit in back for now so nick walks over pullls out a chair and sits down"  

King G187

SSBBrawlerBitF

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 pm
Terrance looked at the flyer nervously. Why was he given one? Was everyone handed one, or were only a select few chosen? He didn't know, he started to read the flyer.

((Have to go for the night. See you all later.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:51 pm
Axel slid the sharpened writing utensil into his jacket sleeve and walked over to Ravens desk. "It's a little mercenary team I'm getting together right now. If security asks you guy's found them while walking to school or over break. If you're interested in joining it's in room b19. That's the least used room on this campus." he said lowly so that they could hear before he returned to his desk.

(cool thanks for saying)  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

Alyssa Marie Sixx

Alyssa walked into her english class and let out a sigh as she sat down in the back of the classroom, wiping the blood off of her cheek before she stretched slightly. She wasn't in the mood to pick on people at that time, so she sat there quietly as she listened to Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace on her iPod. Alyssa simply had on a black spagetti strap top, a pair of jeans, and a pair of closed toed black high heels. She looked at her arm, letting out a small sigh as she wiped off the blood that had gotten on her arm as well. She wasn't really paying attention to the people in the class and didn't really care about what they were learning in English. Alyssa had her bag beside her, and knew that her brass knuckles, and four other knives were in there along with some school stuff. She only kept her knuckle knife on her person, and didn't really care what people thought about it. Alyssa knew that she wasn't changing her ways at all. She then ran a hand through her black hair as she pretended that she was paying attention to class.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 pm

User Image

Zeke smiled at Raven, but it was a humorless, slightly icy smile. "Zekiel. You're new here aren't you?" He turned away before she could answer. "'Cause you'd know better than to talk with me when obviously every one else is too chicken to do so."

────────────────────────────►►"...Now get out of my way before dirty my blades with your blood."

mochilli

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:54 pm
Kira was listening closely even though her pencil continued to write. She sighed then let her head drop to the table with a fairly loud BANG!.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:56 pm
Sky listened to him before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a black mp3 player. She slipped the earbuds in her ears and turned on some heavy metal music.She closed the book and watched the teacher write things down on the white board before starting to tap her fingers to the beat silently on her thigh.

KitKitty2234

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Raven nodded at Axel and whispered, "Oh okay." She turned to Zekiel and smiled again, "Yes I am. And I'm not afraid. Just because everyone else is chicken doesn't mean I'll have the balls to walk with you." She smiled confidently. She wasn't scared of anyone. Raven did earn the title Queen of Raves back at home not just because of dancing, DJing, partying and being to almost every Rave, but because of the people she dealt with back at home. People who were bigger and scarier than Zeke. She jotted down notes from the board.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:00 pm
nick's thoughts:i wonder why i didnt get one? "he heard that guy alex or something like that say something about room b something ill watch them through the window and see what their up to when thier meetings happen"  

King G187

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 pm
Axel saw Kira and stood up. Putting the over due book on her desk he asked "You dropped that when the kids earlier knocked you over. I meant to give it back to you but by the time I stood up you were running away." he said as he sat on the desk next to her. He held out his hand and said with a smile "My name's Axel Steel."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

Alyssa Marie Sixx

Alyssa ignored the passing of papers around the classroom. She had been in a fight that morning before class with a freshman kid who had started to say that her parents were worthless trash and that the mercenary that they were putting together would be able to stop her. Alyssa didn't really care what people thought about her, seeing as she had been put through hell by them for many years. She wiped some more blood off her arm and glanced at the kid in the back row as well. Alyssa then looked around at the others in the classroom as her iPod shuffled through her songs.

xXxMimi-96xXx

mochilli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:09 pm

User Image

Zeke smirked a little. Hey...this kid wasn't bad. "Not bad for a newbie." He raised an eyebrow. "Sure you got the guts to do that? Not afraid the kids here are gonna label you and speak behind your back?" He hated people who were like that. If she hesitated, or said yes, he'd know she was just like everyone else, and immediately lose interest in her. Just like everyone else.

~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces