Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Conversationalist

<center> [b:173006cc99]CLOSED![/b:173006cc99][/size:173006cc99][/color:173006cc99]

I will finish growing up all babies out of respect to all ankooti owners out there. =)</center>

Why am I doing this? I am finding it harder and harder to find time to actually manage a breedable shop. D= My son is growing up so rapidly and I want to give as much time to him as possible.

I am not going to leave the breedable scene entirely. I haven take up as resident artist for [u:173006cc99][b:173006cc99]iSig pets[/b:173006cc99][/color:173006cc99][/u:173006cc99]. If you wish to find me, you can seek me out there. =)

<center>[b:173006cc99]Welcome to the Ankooti Main Thread[/b:173006cc99][/size:173006cc99]
[b:173006cc99]Click for Ankooti Role Play Thread[/b:173006cc99][/color:173006cc99]

[img:173006cc99]http://www.boomspeed.com/sfhelpers/a/sample.gif[/img:173006cc99]
[b:173006cc99]Ankooti = Ann - Koo - Tee[/b:173006cc99][/size:173006cc99]</center>
[b:173006cc99]What are Ankooti?[/b:173006cc99]
* Ankooti are little animals related to rabbits. However, unlike rabbits, these animals have little wings. Now, because the wings are rather small, Ankooti cannot fly. The best part about Ankooti is that they tend to be quite a happy pet. Because they are happy, they are also quite easy to maintain.
* There is a second breed of Ankooti that is more related to a bird than a rabbit. These Ankooti follow the same pattern of growth as the first Ankooti breed.
* What make Ankooti special is the fact that they are born white. Ankooti have a very keen sense of what their owner wants. So, when they are born, they start to adapt to the color of their owners liking within three days. However, if their owner is not around, then the Ankooti develops a style all on their own.
* Ankooti are also playful little things. They love dressing up in items and dying themselves different colors. They couldn't think of a better thing to do than try out different looks.[/size:173006cc99]

[b:173006cc99]The Story Behind Ankooti[/b:173006cc99]
* The orgins of Ankooti are unknown at this point. I was just strolling along in the park one day when I came across this hidden nest with colorful eggs. I searched far and wide for the mother; but, none was to be found. I couldn't leave these little eggs all alone. They needed love and warmth to hatch. So, I took them in.
* Being that I've never seen these before and that the mother may no longer be alive, we are very limited in how many Ankooti become available. The only Ankooti to ever exist will be these Ankooti that hatch from the eggs I have found... and their hatchlings. I will, however, stroll through that park weekly in hopes of finding more eggs.
* Now, the question I've been most asked is why Ankooti babies are white when first hatched. The next frequently asked question is why do they adapt to the colors of their owners choosing? To be honest, I'm not sure. If only these little cute Ankooti could talk to tell us their true story. We are only left with the little bit that I know about them. And a little bit that is unfortunately.
* As this first generation of Ankooti grow up, I'll be able to share more information about them. I'm only limited to my experience with them as my little baby Anju grows up. All experiences will be recorded in my journal.[/size:173006cc99]

[b:173006cc99]Roleplaying with Ankooti[/b:173006cc99]
* Ankooti doesn't require require role play by the owners. However, it is appreciated. The only bit of role play that *IS* required is the hatching of your egg. Both you and Anqi must be online at the same time to hatch eggs.[/size:173006cc99]

[quote:173006cc99="Ankooti Role Play"][b:173006cc99]OFFICIAL ROLE PLAY THREAD:[/b:173006cc99] Clickie Here
This is the thread that all RP should be posted. Only Ankooti questions and requests should be posted in this thread.[/quote:173006cc99]

[b:173006cc99]News & Updates[/b:173006cc99]
[quote:173006cc99="Role Play News"][b:173006cc99]ROLE PLAY NOTICE:[/b:173006cc99]
I think I'm not going to "require" RP after all. Though, I will still require the person be online to hatch their little egg. smile I don't think many people will complain.

RPing will STILL be appreciated though. smile [/quote:173006cc99]
[quote:173006cc99="New Ankooti Breed Introducted!"]<center>[b:173006cc99]TEH EGG!!!![/b:173006cc99][/size:173006cc99]

[img:173006cc99]http://www.boomspeed.com/sfhelpers/a/new-ankooti.gif[/img:173006cc99]</center>
Two eggs will be released this week. One will go up for auction and the second will be given away in a raffle. Please visit often for futher details.
* A new Ankooti Breed Raffle has been started! You can find out about the raffle @ [b:173006cc99]THIS THREAD[/b:173006cc99].
* A new Ankooti Breed Auction starts this Saturday! You can find out about the auction @ [b:173006cc99]THIS THREAD[/b:173006cc99].[/quote:173006cc99]

--- OLD NEWS ---
[quote:173006cc99="Ankooti can now EVOLVE!"]Visit the RP thread for entire details on how this came to be... So far, only one bottle of this glowling liquid has been found. If any other bottles of liquid are found, they will be auctioned off.
<center>[img:173006cc99]http://www.boomspeed.com/sfhelpers/a/anqi.gif[/img:173006cc99]</center>[/quote:173006cc99]

Tipsy Conversationalist

<center>[b:cb69f3aa5f]Owners[/b:cb69f3aa5f]</center>[b:cb69f3aa5f]Ankooti Eggs[/b:cb69f3aa5f]
* Wishes - [b:cb69f3aa5f]no name[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (unknown) - 3rd Gen.
[/size:cb69f3aa5f]
[b:cb69f3aa5f]Baby Ankooti[/b:cb69f3aa5f]
* The following Ankooti are still white. Once they begin to develop the signs of color, they will be Teen Ankooti.
* XxMistress DianaxX - [b:cb69f3aa5f]no name[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
* Fudgie - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Jory[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 3rd Gen.
[b:cb69f3aa5f]Teen Ankooti[/b:cb69f3aa5f]
* The following Ankooti are still developing their colors. Once their colors have finalized, they will be mature.
* Pinkee - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Tristan[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 3rd Gen.
* anqi - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Austin[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen. - BIRD BREED
* lil_miss_chatterb0x - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Munroe[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen. - BIRD BREED
[b:cb69f3aa5f]Mature Ankooti[/b:cb69f3aa5f]
* The following Ankooti are of age to lay eggs. The following Ankooti may or may not be looking for a mate.
* Adramelec - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Amethyst[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen.
* OniAja - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Kamal[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen.
* Adramelec - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Amber[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 2nd Gen.
* Chibi Hentai - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Trinity[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 2nd Gen.
* Aidenn Legacy - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Luna[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
* Tsu-chan - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Tsukasa[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen.
* Brad-O-Mac - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Snuffles[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen.
* Achire - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Lilith[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
* Peenut - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Bicardi[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen.
* Huggiebear - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Nefertiti[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
* Brad-O-Mac - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Ambrosia[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen. - 1st Gen.
* Picture - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Bastian[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen.
* Syn of WR - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Thumper[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 3rd Gen.
* ~littlebird~ - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Doodles[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
* Nyao-chan - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Enishi[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 3rd Gen.
* Caneton - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Bastien[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 3rd Gen.
* Tirus - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Rustee[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen.
* Gothic_chick9 - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Kuma[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 3rd Gen.
* Huggiebear/Karupt - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Ramses[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen.
* Whiimsical - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Whiindy[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 3rd Gen.
* MisatoMinakitty - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Patches[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 3rd Gen.
* XxMistress DianaxX - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Faith[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 3rd Gen.
[b:cb69f3aa5f]Mated Ankooti[/b:cb69f3aa5f]
* The following Ankooti have found a partner. They may or may not be attempting to lay an egg.
* TheAlien - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Kalil[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen. & Litch^ - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Dawn [/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
* Anqi - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Anju[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen. & Jessyta - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Kyra[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
* xl_rose_lx - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Kimi[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen. & Alex Kerrith - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Jean-Paul[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 2nd Gen
* Hell Kitteh - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Fayth[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen. & purrasha - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Troy[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 2nd Gen.
* MisatoMinakitty - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Ajax[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 2nd Gen. & Arianna456 - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Hope[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
* Zika Kin - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Avi[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen. & Ankokujidai no Hime (babysitter: wju2004) - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Sokutatsu[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
* Fudgie - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Drake[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen. & Pinkee - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Persephinee[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 2nd Gen.
* Nikki Izumi- - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Caesar[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (male) - 1st Gen. & LadyKirin - [b:cb69f3aa5f]Keito[/b:cb69f3aa5f] (female) - 1st Gen.
[b:cb69f3aa5f]Runaway/Abandoned Ankooti[/b:cb69f3aa5f]
* The following Ankooti have no owners...
-- none @ the momen --

Tipsy Conversationalist

Ankooti Eggs
* Eggs only become available when a pair of Ankooti mate. They always lay at least two eggs. One egg becomes propery of the mated pair; the other egg becomes properly of this shop.
* Whenever eggs become available in the shop, they will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
* If in any case the Ankooti lay more than two eggs, the mated pair have the option of adopting the extra eggs or having them become property of this shop to be auctioned off.
* Adopting the extra eggs will cost 3,000 gold per egg, 3,000 gold from the parent that will be the official owner. When the egg is adopted, the parents must decide who will be the official owner. Ankooti can only have one owner as they adapt to only one person.
* Ankooti Eggs take up to two weeks to fully hatch.
* Pink Eggs are the rarest Eggs. These will always become property of the shop when they are laid. They will always be auctioned off when available. If they are not purchased when auctioned, the eggs rot.
* New Egg Colors are even rarer than pink eggs. If these ever are laid, they become property of the shop right away and are auctioned off.
* Ankooti eggs will NOT hatch if you do not role play. It also requires you to be online at the time your egg hatches. You can crack that puppy open when it has three different cracks on it.

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
Available Eggs
* THERE ARE NO OTHER EGGS AVAILABLE. Do Not Ask for an Egg. Do not PM me about getting a Pet. I will delete ALL PMs about getting an Ankooti. If you cannot respect a shop enough to read all messages, I can't respect your PM enough to reply. stare

Typical Rates
* There will no longer be any Flat Sales of Ankooti Eggs. Eggs will only be put up for Auction now. Here is the set price where eggs will start in auctions:
-- 2k for green and orange eggs
-- 3k for blue eggs
-- 5k for any pink, rare colored, or custom eggs.

Sold Eggs
* These eggs were sold.
* Pink Egg Auction - 1st Gen. - sold here 1.21.04
* Blue, Green, & Orange Sale - 1st Gen. - sold here 1.20.04
* Black Egg/Devilish Ankooti - 1st Gen - sold here 1.25.04
* Special Edition Valentines Day Egg - 1st Gen - sold here 2.14.04
* Second Generation Eggs Auction - sold here 2.22.04
* Free Abandoned Ankooti Raffle - gave away 2.28.04
* Special St. Patricks Day Egg - sold here 2.28.04
* First Custom Ankooti Egg - sold here 3.3.04
* Charity Custom Ankooti Egg - sold here 3.16.04
* 1st Glowing Green Liquid Auction - sold here 3.16.04
* Orange Egg Auction - sold here 3.27.04
* Pink Egg Auction - sold here 4.2.04
* Abandoned Egg Raffle - given away 4.6.04

Tipsy Conversationalist

Ankooti's Iventory
* Ankooti and Ankooti Eggs are capable of wearing many items found in Gaia. Below are a list of items that you can equip to your pet and egg.
* If you equip an item to your Egg, your pet will continue to wear it after it has hatched.

Prices & Available Items:
* Price is based on item rarity.
* If an item is not listed here, feel free to request the item by posting which item you want and sending a trade with the appropriate amount of gold. We can equip/create ALMOST any item for your pet. We will reply with how much it would cost to equip your pet with that item.
* These items are like gaia items, you can only wear one similar type item at a time. If you unequip an item from your pet, you lose it permanently. That means if you want to wear NM minis and you had on Angelic minis... You lose the Angelic minis. If you decide you want to wear Angelic minis again, you must purchase them again.
* I can create custom colors of these items. If you want one of these item in a color not offered by Gaia, let me know. Creating a custom colored item will cost 250 gold extra.
* Prices are always subject to change.
* The following items have already been created:
SPECIAL ITEMS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (2,500) Pink Multi-Purpose Potion - This potion will change (or keep) your pet to the Baby stage. The pink potion will be placed in your inventory to represent that your pet is in an indefinite youthful stage. If you wish to have your pet grow back up to the Adult stage, you must purchase another bottle to give to your pet. At that time, the potion will be removed from your inventory. Pets that are over two weeks old can breed even if they have their growth stunted.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (2,500) Blue Youth Potion - This potion will change (or keep) your pet to the Egg stage. The blue potion will be placed in your inventory to represent that your pet is in an indefinite egg stage. If you wish to have your pet grow back up to the Adult stage, you must purchase a pink bottle to give to your pet. At that time, the potion will be removed from your inventory unless you decide that you wish for your pet to stay in the child/teen stage.. Eggs cannot breed.
General Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (50) Western Style
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (100) Grey Beret
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (100) Romani Glasses
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (100) Emo Glasses
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (150) Sunrise R0x0rBilly Hat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (150) Fox Ears
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (150) Pilots Goggles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (150) Fox Tail
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (150) Silver Locket
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Bunny Luf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Gold Locket
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Studded Leather Collar (males only)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Leather Collar with Cross (females only)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) NM Collar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Dark Cape
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Emperors Headdress
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Angelic Headband
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Nitemare Headband
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Fuzzy Penquin Slippers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (200) Baby Seal Slippers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (250) MP3 Player
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (250) CD Player
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (250) Purple, Red, Yellow Pimp Hat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (300) Ducky Hat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (350) NM Scarf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (350) Angelic Scarf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (400) OMG Hat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (400) AFK Hat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (400) Fairy Wings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (500) Angelic Sash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (500) Devil Tail
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (750) Mini Angel Wings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (750) Mini Nitemare Wings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (1,000) DJ Studio Headphones
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (1,500) Chickie Slippers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (1,500) Bunny Slippers
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (1,500) Panda Hat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (1,500) Kodiak Grizzly Bear Hat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (2,000) Angelic Halo

Requesting an Item
* If you wish to equip an item to your pet, please post what item(s) you desire and send a trade with the appropriate amount of gold to me.

Dying Ankooti
* If you wish to have your pet dyed to any other color, you can request to have your Ankooti Dyed.
* Dying your Ankooti will cost 1,000 gold. To request, post what color you want your Ankooti dyed to and send a trade with the appropriate amount of gold. Please make sure to have the trade subject state "Ankooti Dying."
* You can dye your Ankooti as many times as you want. This is a great way to exprience the many faces of an Ankooti without purchasing many pets.

Ankooti Contacts
* If you wish to change the color of your Ankooti's eyes, you can request to give your Ankooti colored contacts.
* Purchasing contacts for your Ankooti will cost 500 gold. To request, post what color you want your Ankooti contacts to be and send a trade with the appropriate amount of gold. Please make sure to have the trade subject state "Ankooti Contacts."
* You can change out contacts as many times as you want. This is a great way to exprience the many faces of an Ankooti without purchasing many pets.

Painting Ankooti Eggs
* Are you interested in seeing your egg in a different color other than what it was laid as? You can request to have your egg painted!
* Painting your Ankooti Egg will cost 500 gold. To request, post what color you want your Ankooti egg painted too and send a trade with the appropriate amount of gold. Please make sure to have the trade subject state "Ankooti Egg Painting."
* You can paint your Ankooti eggs as many times as you would like.
* Painting the egg does not change the generation egg color in the lower right corner.

Ankooti Egg Stickers
* You can also decorate your eggs with stickers! I would offer tattoos for your eggs; however, I don't think you want a needle to get near your fragile egg.
* Stickers are only available for Ankooti Eggs.
* It is suggested to not have any items equipped to your egg if you want to have stickers put on. If you have items equipped, you might run the chance of having the stickers covered up with the equipped items.
* To request a sticker placed on your egg, post which one you want and send a trade for the appropriate amount of gold.
* Below are available stickers for your egg. All stickers are 100 gold.
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Star | Heart | Smiley Face</center>

Ankooti Emotions
* Even though Ankooti do tend to be a very happy pet, sometimes they do get depressed or sick. Sometimes they just need a little extra to be happy again. When your Ankooti gets sick or sad, you will need to provide him or her with a little something to make everything better. Below are the current emotions that Ankooti can display.
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
* VERY HAPPY ANKOOTI: You have a very happy Ankooti! You don't have to do a thing. Just be happy to know that your Ankoot is very pleased with how you have been taking care of him/her.
* SICK ANKOOTI: Aww. Your Ankooti is sick! You need to make him or her better soon. To have your pet healed, you must request medication for him. To request medication, send me a trade for 50 gold with the subject of ANKOOTI MEDICATION. I will be sure to heal medicate your pet right away for you.
* SAD ANKOOTI: Have you been playing with your Ankooti? Have you allowed your Ankooti time to play with other Ankooti? Shame on you! You didn't do one of the two mentioned. Your Ankooti is sad. We do have an Ankooti park that you can take your pet to. It requires role play to keep your pet happy. Please visit the role play thread to let your Ankooti play with other Ankooti.
*** NOTE *** If your Ankooti is sad for longer than one week, he might run away. If he runs away, he will be put up for adoption. The only way to get him back would be to purchase him back when he is put up for adoption.
* HUNGRY ANKOOTI: Eeps! Your Ankooti is hungry! You must have not been feeing him right. You must feed your Ankooti right away or he will get sick. You have a number of foods to choose from.
-- Carrots - An Ankooti Staple - 50 gold. Keeps your pet satisfied for at least two weeks.
-- Lettuce - A great small snack - 25 gold. Satisfies your pet for at least three days.
-- Sugar Lick - The Ankooti BEST Treat - 25 gold. Satisfies your pet for at least one day. This leaves your pet very happy with you. If you ever want your pet to be very happy, just give him a treat even if he isn't hungry.
* To request one of these to be given to your pet, send me a trade with the appropriate amount of gold with the subject of the food name you want to give your pet.

** NOTE ** For any of these emotion related events, please also post a message here stating what you are sending the trade for -- and what pet it is for. (That is if you own multiple pets.)

Rare Events
* Ankooti can get gift events! These events can contain anything from very cool items for the pet-- to items for the OWNER! These events will be very rare though.
* If you get an event, you can give it away to another ankooti or keep it for yourself. But, you must let me know what you want to do. It's best that I am online at the same time as you as well so we can change the event or open it! Please do all of this in the ROLE PLAY THREAD.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Breeding Ankooti
* Once an Ankooti egg has hatched, it takes only two weeks for an Ankooti to become of age to lay eggs.
* Pets that have the same parents CANNOT breed.
* A male and female Ankooti of age can be paired together to lay eggs. Once a male and female have mated, they are mated together permanently. Ankooti are very dedicated to their mates.
* EXCEPTIONS: If an Ankooti owner becomes inactive, the other owner's mate can choose to bond with another Ankooti. Also, if two Ankooti Owners find that they are no longer that compatible, they can both choose to part ways and find different mates. This is a last resort if possible.
* When a pair has successfully laid their eggs, they will not be able to mate again until their offspring are mature.

Ankooti Generations
* The generation of each Ankooti will be shown in the egg in the lower right corner of their home graphic. The egg color is the color egg that they were hatched out of. This will show how rare that particular Ankooti.
* If pets of two different generations breed, then the generation of the "youngest" pet will determine the generation of the next egg.
-- Example, Gen 1 + Gen 2 = Gen 3 | The Gen 2 pet determined the next generation.
* Remember, Pink is the RAREST general egg available. Second rarest would be the blue eggs.
* When rare Ankooti mate, it increases the chance of them laying rare colored eggs.

Initiating Breeding
* Breeding cost 3,000 to initiate. 1,500 gold is required from each party involved. No one other than the parties involved can pay their fee. The fee cannot be paid for by only one person.
* To start the breeding process, both parties invovled must post that they are starting the breeding process and send me a trade with the appropriate amount of gold in it.
* Eggs may not be laid at each breeding session. It depends on how well the Ankooti are getting along. If they pair is active together and get along, then chances are they will lay some eggs. If no eggs are laid, each party will receive a 50% refund. (50% I keep as I have to watch the thread to see if the pets are active in RP and get along. That takes time.)
* Role Play must be in the RP thread. NO OTHER THREADS.
* It can take up to one week for an egg to be laid. I will be around to help find eggs as Ankooti lay them. I will only find eggs if at least one party of the owners are around.
* Because one egg goes back to the store, the party must pick which egg they want to keep. If they do not reply within 3 days, we will decide which egg they keep.
* The parents must also decide who will be the official owner of the new egg. This is because Ankooti adapt to only one owner.

Breeding Slots
* Because breeding bring more pets into the world, it requires extra work on my part to manage more pets for people. Because my time is limited in some ways, I am going to limit the number of pairs that can breed each month. It will be on a first come, first served basis.
* Available Slots:
--- 1 - -- Persephinee & Drake
--- 2 - -- Kyra & Anju
* Slots stay full until the offspring reach maturity. If breeding is in demand, I reserve the right to auction the 2nd & 3rd spots to the highest bidders each month.

Hatched Ankooti
* Ankooti are white when they hatch from their eggs.
* When Ankooti hatch, you must post the following within three days to have your Ankooti take after your personality traits.
-- Name
-- Color
* If you do not post the required information within three days, Ankooti decide for themselves what they will look like.
* The transformation of Ankooti from their hatched state to final colorings takes up to two weeks.

Abandoning Ankooti
* If you have decided you no longer wish to take care of your Ankooti, you can sell it back to the shop. The shop will purchase the egg/pet from you for a flat price of 1,000.
* The shop would rather you give the pet back to the store rather than leave your pet neglected. We will work our hardest to find loving owners for the pet you no longer want.

Abandoned Ankooti
* There are currently no available Abandoned Ankooti

Tipsy Conversationalist

Ankooti Signature Savers (A.S.S.)
Ankooti Signature Savers
Do you want to have as small a signature image as possible, but still dispaly your Ankooti? I will now make Ankooti Signature Savers similar to mine on a per request basis.

These images will *NOT* replace your larger pet image for functionality. Functionality is when your pet grows up, when you want to change your pets colors, and when you equip different items to your pet. These images will have to be updated by request to reflect any changes to colors or items. These Ankooti Signature Savers are ideal when your pet has grown up and you don't plan on making any changes in the near future.

Because these signature images do take time to create, I will have to charge a small fee each time you want it changed.
Initial Creation: 500g
Any Future Updates: 100g
* I will keep these images hosted for you. That way, when you request changes, the changes will automatically happen for you when I upload.

Mini Ankooti Adoptables!
* Not everyone will have a chance to adopt a Ankooti as their pet. However, everyone will have a chance to adopt a mini Ankooti replica!
* Mini Ankooti do not do anything. They are only images that you can display. They do not change, cannot breed, and cannot be painted.
* Adopting an Ankooti Mini is 100 gold.
* If you wish to adopt a mini, please post a message stating which color you want, and send a trade for the appropriate amount of gold. Make sure the trade subject states what Mini Ankooti color you wish to have.
* After the trade has been completed, I will PM you the link to your mini. Please save it to your own server.

General Rules
* Do NOT steal this art. This art was created by anqi.
* You must link directly to the pet/egg image on our servers.
* Owners are not allowed to auction off their pets.
* I am allowing ONE auction of an egg to test how that goes. If it does not go well, then I will not allow anyone to auction off eggs anymore.
* Owners can give away their pets/eggs. If you decide to give away your pet/egg, you must post who you are giving your pet/egg to so we can update the pet/eggs profile.
* Owners CAN sell their eggs/pets for a flat price of 1,000. If you decide to sell you pet/egg, you must post that you are selling your pet and who you are selling their pet to so we can update the pet/eggs profile.
* The most number of Ankooti that any one person can own is 3.
* Do NOT PM anqi or jessyta. We will ignore any and all PMs sent to us about this store. If you have any questions, post them in this store.
* Fees for anything are subject to change.

Ankooti Store Staff
* anqi - manages images, raffles, flat sales & assists with answering questions
* jessyta - manages auctions & assists with answering questions

Other Cool Pets
* None listed right now...

Black List.
* wacko_or_nut - stole images and tried to sell them as their own pet.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Journal Archive -- All Future Happenings will be at the RP Thread
January 22, 2004
* Baby Ankooti seem to be quite playful! You have to be careful with them. My little one has already swatted at some of the other Ankooti eggs waiting to hatch. He even left one with a crack!
* My little one loves to be held and rubbed. He's like a little dog in some ways. He loves a good scratching behind his long fluffy ears.
* One thing that I have noticed is that he has a good sense of smell and hearing. I was preparing breakfast... His little ears perked up when I opened up a package of sausage. That's quite a quiet thing too as I was only tearing the box... And, when that sausage began to cook, he was at my feet in a heartbeat!
January 23, 2004
* Yes, my little Anju is a very playful thing. He's been getting quite restless lately. I guess the fact he has no fellow Ankooti young to play with is leaving him with excess energy. I can't wait for the other eggs to hatch. It will give my little one fellow Ankooti to play with!
* Anju & I went for a walk in the park where I found the eggs today. It was nice to get him out so he could run off some of that excess energy. He found the nest again. It looked as if something had been there recently. Anju could sense that as well. He ran off in the bushes to look for whatever was there. I'm not sure what was there; but, there were some pieces of BLACK egg shells there. Most interesting to me really. I thought Ankooti only came in blue, pink, green, or orange eggs...
* Two more hatched! I guess I was wrong about these two weeks... Or, was I...? Well, All I know is that I found these eggs. Who knows how long they had been sitting there before I found them!
January 24, 2004
* I took Anju out for his late night walk so he could... relieve himself. And he took off for the woods! My little Anju ran away! I'm not sure what to do. I would strongly suggest that any Ankooti owners hold tightly onto their pets. I wouldn't want you to go through the heartbreak I am feeling right now. My little pet ran away.
* Update! Well, I finally got smart and opened up my front door in hopes my little Anju would find his way home to me... What did I open my door up to find? MY LITTLE BABY! And, what else did my eyes behold. Another baby Ankooti! I was quite shocked to find this one. This must have been what hatched from that black egg I had seen. It only makes sense. My little Anju knew something had happened. He must have went to find out what it was. At least he has come home happy! He was so sad today. He had no one to play with.
* This little Ankooti is special too. I have never seen one as such. It has devil horns and a devil tail. It must be one of a kind. I'm not sure whether to keep this little Devil or find some owner that can provide him with as much attention as he would need. I know I'm having problems as it is taking care of my Anju.
** Click here to view New Ankooti **
* Well, I decided to auction off that little baby. I just can't handle two Ankooti right now. They were running around like crazy demons yesterday evening. It was the cutest thing in the world to see them play; however, I just couldn't keep up. I really hop whomever claims this beauty is prepared for the active little bugger it is.
January 31, 2004
* Wow! I was away for so long. I come back to see many cute pets deveolping their colors. My little Anju has gotten a bit darker. I guess he is turning dark blue. smile That's what I wanted anyway. Some other pets are develping many colors... I wonder what will be the end result for them...
* I also am curious as to how Ankooti find their mates. I've watched a few interact and I've not really noticed any fancying any other Ankooti. Maybe they are just too young to know what "love" is... Maybe Ankooti don't know love. Maybe they just find a fellow Ankooti that they have a preference for and their instincts take over. Ahh... Well, one group of Ankooti are almost one week into their teenhood, I'm very curious to see how they start to develop "emotional" -- well, as far as Ankooti emotions go.
February 3, 2004
* Besides Ankooti being playful little things, it seems that not much more is special about them. Sure, their colors change during these two weeks; but, nothing else extraordinary seems to happen. I could be wrong though.
February 9, 2004
* Hmm... My little baby has gotten a little lazy. I wonder if this means he is growing into a mature Ankooti or not. I'm still not 100% sure of all the phases that a growing Ankooti goes through. At least everything has been so easy so far.
* I just realized it's been a long while since I have finished that park where I found the eggs. I guess with all the snow we have had recently, I have been avoiding all contact with the outside weather. I might have to think about taking a walk sometime soon with my baby. He is getting much too lazy.
February 10, 2004
* Well, my little boy is now an adult Ankooti. I'm very curious as to how he will seek out a mate... I wonder if there is anything special Ankooti have to do to find a mate... Do they have to court the other gender Ankooti? Or...? Do the owners just decide?
* Well, it seems that Ankooti owners can pair up their pets no problem... It's just a matter of giving the pair time enough to breed... And of course, a lot of interaction. I guess Ankooti court each other in a way...
February 11, 2004
* Well, my little Anju just wouldn't let me delay taking him for a walk any longer. I'm so glad he made me take him for a walk. In the melting snow I saw another Ankooti egg. It wasn't near the nest this time. I hope the little baby is still alive! This egg is so cute. It's a light white/pink with little pink hearts here/there on it. It is just too adorable.
* Well, I kept the little egg warm for a few hours. I held it up to a candle and saw a little moving splotch in it! I think the Ankooti baby is still alive! Well, I already have a damanding boy, so this little egg will have to be put up for auction.
February 13, 2004
* I let Anju pick his color today. He was getting antsy about something. So, I told him I would dye him any color he picked out. I'm not sure if he knew what I was talking about; but, he had fun playing with the little dye boxes I set in front of him. He played with the dark purple the most. So, I dyed him purple.
* He rather enjoyed getting dyed too. It involved a lot of water and a good bit of rubbing. I guess like any good pet, they like getting petted. So, now my little baby is a nice deep purple. Though, he isn't my baby anymore. He's trying to lay his own eggs!
February 15, 2004
* Wow... I knew that Anju & Kyra had a lot of time together when Jessyta & I were bumping the auction from this past week... I didn't realize that they would have laid eggs so fast! Just a little bit ago Kyra laid three beautiful eggs. It was interesting as well. Both Kyra & Anju were acting quite different...
* Now... What to do with those eggs...
February 16, 2004
* Oh, I forgot to mention that late yesterday evening the other mated pair of Ankooti laid eggs!
* On a sad note. A little Ankooti came to me today. It's owner has seemingly been neglecting it's pet. I hope that the owner notices that their pet is missing and comes to claim it. If the owner doesn't, I'll have to find it a nice new home... *HUGS IT*
February 18, 2004
* Not much more that I can say about Ankooti. My baby has grown up and had some eggs laid by his mate. It's just a matter of watching them interact now... I'll still have to go for walks. I should really go for a walk this weekend.

Original Sex Symbol

w00t! I am staff biggrin

Tipsy Conversationalist

jessyta
w00t! I am staff biggrin

So you are... blaugh *me loves* heart heart

Original Sex Symbol

anqi
jessyta
w00t! I am staff biggrin

So you are... blaugh *me loves* heart heart

*me loves j00 too!!*
where do i adopt an egg?
awesomeness bump
bump! <3<3 I want one, Hipples! *huggles you*
::eyeballs the green egg::

Tipsy Conversationalist

Dark-Light
where do i adopt an egg?

Right now there is a pink egg auction HERE. The other color eggs will be sold for a flat fee shortly. You can see any available eggs for sale in the third entry from the top.

Pink Ankooti eggs are the RAREST.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces