Will you enter?

Yes 0.25 25.0% [ 40 ]
No 0.16875 16.9% [ 27 ]
Perhaps 0.4375 43.8% [ 70 ]
Wanna offer more in the way of prizes? 0.14375 14.4% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 160 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 147 148 149 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Millionaire

I am sorry, this contest has been around quite a few months, and I have only recieved 15 entries, for very big prize categories.
at this time I am cancelling it.
all artists, please pm me and we can discuss how I will pay you for your work.
User Image

this is why. this is my 3 month old baby. originally the contest was to end before she was born.
there were not enough entries to even fill the categories. so I extended it.
she spent quite sometime in the hospital, came home, two weeks later goes back.
nowadays she is healthy, but is having trouble going back to being exclusively breastfed. also, I have been suffering from severe post partum depression. who knows, maybe part of that is what caused me to cancel so suddenly, however what's done is done.
To make matters worse, I had a nitemare scarf which was going to be used to fund the contest. I had a friend who I trusted to let borrow it.
she got banned while wearing it. that really hurt the contest funds.

If you have a work in progress which is fairly far along please contact me, and I will compensate you for your time, and perhaps pay you to finish it if you feel up to it.

I do not mean to "screw over" anyone. I am simply overstressed, and really don't feel like having more obligations than my children.

Beloved Millionaire

User Image

1. Art must be of one or more of the 5 Characters I list.

2. Any and all forms of art (traditional, digital, mixed media ect.) are welcome

3. Keep to the TOS

4. All entries must be turned in by September, 30th.

5. You are welcome to display the art you make for me, but be sure and have that the characters belong to me, and please do not try and sell copies or originals (If you have an original, talk to me I may pay to have it shipped to me) These are my characters, and will be in a comic I am writing.

6. Ask questions if you need ideas.

7. Please do not reveal any "inside" info about the characters that I may give you to better draw them.

8. Color is not a must, I can appreciate a good shaded graphite or monochorme piece just as well.

9. Be nice to the other applicants.

10. Judging will be done by myself and some friends of mine.

11. Let me know if you plan on entering.

12. All art will be displayed on my website after the contest is over.

13. I will not officialy display the art till the deadline. This keeps people from getting intimidated.

*Rules may be added as needed.

User Image

1. Read all of the description, and look at all the refrences.

2. the piece does not have to be full color. Monochrome or just graphite shaded can be beautiful aswell.

3. If you have a question, ask it.

4. The Spike hoof claws are like very long fingernails, not like elongated fingers.

5. I do not want generic cats.

6. I prefer fullbody, but if you can do some really nice bust or half body, go for it.

7. I like traditional art just as much as digital (sometimes more)

8. Jettanna absolutly must have her facial scar. Refrences are provided, as well as a diagram for it's placement.

9. There is no romantic connections between any of the characters I have listed. They are at most friends, in some cases barely even that (See Miraghen)

10. When drawing miraghen, try and have something that would make it her, such as the purple hair and or dark skin.

11. Finished Art is to be PMed to me.

12. Forms are to be posted in the thread when you have pmed me the art.

more may be comming....

Beloved Millionaire

User Image

What Little information that has been given of the Guardians is as follows:

A Guardian is a Spirit or "Angel" Which has bonded to a Mortal soul. The two beings "Share" the same body. The "Angels" are most commonly refferred to as "Guardian Forces" or Just "Guardians". The mortals are typically not of much consequnece. They actully try to keep thier own identies a secret. This is Achieved by the simple fact, when a "Guardian" is "in-control" of a body, they transform it's physical properties, changing the apperance drasticly, in some cases.

The "Guardians" also posess certian "powers", usually directly associated with a particular "Element". These "Elements" are sometimes more "Concepts" then Actual "Elements". There are "Guardians" of Fire, Ice, Water, Wind ect. however their are also those of Death, Life, Darnkess, Light, Time, Deception...The list seems infinete. There does however seem to be a theme of "Balance" in all things having to do with the "Guardians". There is both a male and female of each "Element", and each "Element" seems to have it's own "oppisit", though in some cases it's a fairly large streatch of the imagination to think so.

There also Seem to be "Lesser" and "Greater" "Guardians". The greater are the ones with the most reconizable "Elements" Such as Life, Death, Darkness, Light...ect. The Lesser Seem to be very abstract, and some rather useless. It has been reported there was even a "Guardian" of things such as "The Kitchen sink", "Rain drops" and other "silly" things, which really have little "power" or "use".

Little is known of the actual "Bonding Process" involved in creating a "Guardian". They are said to be "Born that way", though most "Guardians" have no memory of a childhood. Each "Guardian" bears a "Scar" of some sort. Some are minor and barely noticeable, others are horriffic, and cover large portions of their bodies. These "Scars" are of unknown origin. Most appear to have been from injuries which are nearly impossible to survive.

It is reported there was a "First Generation" of "Guardians" however very little is known of more than just one. This one is Known as "Sindela:, and is said to be the female "magic". She is said to have been the one to errect the "Barriers" which seperated "Mist" from "The Human world". There is no record of what heppened to her after that.

"Guardians" seem to be evenly Distributed amonsgst all "Species" of Mist. There is no more of one Species or another.

User Image

These five individuals are rumored to be the last of their kind. They were found on a mysterious "landmass" which will remain mysterious for the time being.
They seem to have been through a great tragedy.
When they are first found they are in quite a state.
Creash is actully very seriuosly wounded (a large gash across her midsection).
The others are in tatterd blood covered clothing.
Cresha, Kita, Jettanna and Shaodowen seem to be close friends, but Miraghen appears to be an outsider, though they do know each other.
They reveal little about what has happened, just that they know something has went terribly wrong.
They actully spend more time talking about what seems to be the "happy times" which seem so long ago.

Beloved Millionaire

User Image

User Image
art by Keiii

Name: Cresha Lagan

Species: Spike-hoof/? Hybrid (Can Change form to only Human or Anthro, Prefers Human)

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Body type: Fairly chubby, curves are soft. Breasts are average size.

Facial Shape: Heart=Face is wide at the temples and hairline, narrowing to a small delicate chin.

Nose: Average size. Nostrels are round and pronounced. End of nose slopes downward.

Hair:
Length= waist length,
Color= Mainly Black, Has Streaks of Electric Blue and Royal Purple.
Style= Usually pulled back into a "pony tail" High on her head. Two sections in front hanging loose. Front sections are about Chest length.

Skin Tone: Pale,milky

Eyes: Color=Pale Blue
Shape= Large and expressive.

Mouth: Upper lip is thin, Lower lip is full. Overall mouth is average size. Without make-up, her lips are a pale blue

Brow: Eyebrows are thick but tidy looking. Black in color

Arms and Shoulders: shoulders=Average width, not very defined.
Arms= Slender in apperance, not very "toned".

Hands: Hands are slender and delicate looking. The palms bear matching scars which seem to form the words "I love you" In a crude writing. Does not appear to be self imposed. the writing is upside down when she holds her palm towards her.
Nails=Kept fairly long, yet nicely manicured and usually painted a dark color.

Torso: slightly chubby.

Hips:broad and nicely curved.

Legs and Feet: Legs= average in apperance of length. Feet are small but not entirely dainty looking. Fairly "average looking". Toenails are usually painted to match fingernails.

Piercings/Other Modifications: Facial= Double Bridge, Center placed Medusa and Labre.
Ears=Single pierced

Make up/Accesories: Make Up is Typically "dark". Heavy eye make up, dark lipstick, Mostly Deep purple, black or Deep red.
Jewelry is Typically dependant on the Style of Clothing. Most typically a Chocker of Some sort is worn. Earings are mostly Silver Hoops, But may be extravagant beadwork aswell.
Gold is Never worn.

Typical Clothing Style: Dark fabrics (Purple, Black, Red) Usually a Leather, Vinyl, Latex, or Silk.
Style=Typically a corset of some sort. Skirts. Typically flowing and long, or tight and short. (See clothing refrence for best idea)
Almost always wears some sort of "Boot" or high-heel. (See refrence for best ideas)

Other Distinguishing Marks/Features: Possesses the natural ability of the "Spike hoof" race to extend 6 inch claws from each finger. The claws extend over the fingernail like a second nail. They are made of a substance only known as "spike hoof metal". It is said the "metal" is a liquid form in thier body, and hardens as it hits air. It is assumed chemicals in their body "melt" it once again to retract the claws. The claws are silver in color, and extreamly sharp. They are thin like a finger nail.
Wings= Also seen to have the ability to "Sprout" bat-like winges from the areas of her shoulder blades. The wings are large, but not large enough to inable flight. Perhaps gliding. Wingspan extens just past her outstreatched arms, and the bottoms reach about mid thigh.

Special Abilities/Talents: Possess the ability to bend reality to her will. She must believe that she can preform a task, or it will not succedd. So far the only limits to this ability are her own self confidence, and she must have adequate personal energy.
"Alternate form"= Has been seen to display an alternate form. one where her eyes seem to be made of white light. Also seemingly "Spirit" Bird like wings are seen on her back. The wings vary in size. This all may just be her warping reality.

Personality:At times Harsh, outspoken and seemingly cold. Othertimes very shy and unsure of herself. Very loyal to her friends. Seemingly uncareing to most others.

Previous Artwork

Art By Stacy Cardinale
Art By Dogsoul
Riccar
Ara Rouge
moon_child325
Lesiu(lesti)
whiskeysour
flyingneko
]Kibeth[
Sharona Snugglebunny
nopenname
oppli
MimsyBorogove
nopenname
AFireInsider
ukEAlphonse
ukEAlphonse
Dannimon
yoriko35

Body type and Facial Photo Refrences: (note, some celebrities are used as examples since they are the easiest to find photos of and you are most likely to reconize them)

Body:

Basic body Shape
A close resemblance to her overall face
Profile of Amy Lee (nose is about the same)
Claw Refrence
Scar refrence

A very good Cresha Look-alike

Piercing Refrences

Double Bridge

Medusa

Lower Lip Labre

Clothing Ideas:

Idea 1
idea 2
Idea 3
Idea 4
Idea 5
(more comming)

Beloved Millionaire

User Image

User Image
art by euclids_triangle

Name: Chrissy "Jettanna" Lagan

Species: Spike-hoof/human Hybrid (cannot change form)

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Body type: Body is toned and athletic, like that of a dancer. Breasts are a little on the large side.

Facial Shape: Oval
Only slightly narrower at the jaw line than at the temples, with a gently rounded hairline.

Nose: fairly small and petite looking. Slightly upturned in a "cute" way. Nostrels are small.

Hair:
Length= a little below the shoulders,a little wavy, thick.
Color= light blonde, natural looking highlights through out.
Style= Typically loose and unstyled, hair is basicly all one length. No real "Bangs" or "fringe". Hair sometimes hangs in face. Will occasionally wear her hair up in some sort of fancy style.

Skin Tone: typical "peaches and cream" complexion. A little on the fair side, but not overly pale.

Eyes: Color=Icy Blue (sometimes seen as nearly crystal in apperance)
Shape= Large and expressive, usually a very innocent look..

Mouth: Lips are both full and "Plump" though natural looking. Upper lip is a tiny bit smaller than lower. (think natural looking)

Brow: eyebrows are kept thin and sculpted with a cute curve. Blonde in color.

Arms and Shoulders: shoulders=Average width, well toned.
Arms= Slender in apperance, well toned, though slender, like a dancer.

Hands: Hands are slender and delicate looking. Fingers also very delicte and semi long in apperance.
Nails=Kept fairly long, yet nicely manicured and usually painted a "girly" or "sparkely" color

Torso: well toned, but not overly defined.(no flab).

Legs and Feet: Legs= Appear just a little on the short side. Very well toned (once again like a dancer). feet are tiny and delicate looking.

Piercings/Other Modifications: Ears=Single pierced

Make up/Accesories: Typically wears lots of bracelets. many colors that match the clothing she wears. Earings are typically hoops.

Typical Clothing Style: Tight fitting, usually bearing her mid drift. Never anyhting "Slutty" just very "flirty" Skirts that best show off her legs, or tight blue jeans. (see clothing ideas in refrences)
Almost always wears very high heeled shoes (with platforms) to cover her height. Bulky "clunky" shoes are preferred. Will sometimes go barefoot aswell.. (See refrence for best ideas)

Other Distinguishing Marks/Features: Possesses the natural ability of the "Spike hoof" race to extend 6 inch claws from each finger. The claws extend over the fingernail like a second nail. They are made of a substance only known as "spike hoof metal". It is said the "metal" is a liquid form in thier body, and hardens as it hits air. It is assumed chemicals in their body "melt" it once again to retract the claws. The claws are silver in color, and extreamly sharp. They are thin like a finger nail.

Facial Scar: Has a scar on the left side of her face which covers from the lower eyelid to the jawline. (see refrences for best idea)

Special Abilities/Talents: Possesses the ability to fly without wings. Also seems to have fairly increased strength, though only to the extent of a very athletic man. Has also displayed a very powerful "Healing ability" which she can pass on to others. In some cases it heals them of all ailments. other times just minor wounds. She does not seem to have control of this ability.
"Alternate form"= Has been seen to display an alternate form. one where her eyes seem to be made of crystal. Also seemingly "Spirit" Bird like wings are seen on her back. The wings vary in size. (see refrences)

Personality:Typically bright and happy. Optimistic. A little naive. Always has the best of intentions. A good person. very careing.

Previous Artwork

Art by Stacy Cardinale
(Spirit wings) Art by Stacy Cardinale
Lovely_Wind_Goddess
flyingneko
nopenname
keiiii
GookA7x
whiskey sour
Onyxavia
a z u i r u
Silence music
ukEAlphonse
ukEAlphonse
animeniac116
Dannimon
KyoYuki540 (wings are incorrect, should only be a single pair, and no halo)
yoriko35

Body type and Facial Photo Refrences: (note, some celebrities are used as examples since they are the easiest to find photos of and you are most likely to reconize them)

Body:

Basic body Shape

Claw Refrence
Scar refrence (custom sims 2 content made by stacy cardinale)
Scar placement diagram

Clothing Ideas:

Comming soon

Beloved Millionaire

User Image

User Image
art by euclids_triangle

Name: Kieriosse "Shadowen" Consopolest

Species: Panthorien (Grey Tabby) is able to change form to appear mostly human.(note just remove the fur and feline features and add pale skin. see refrence for human face)

Height: 6 feet 0 inches

Body type: Body is thick in apperance, not overly muscular. A very "Solid" build.

Facial Shape: Heart: Face is wide at the temples and hairline, narrowing to a small delicate chin.
Ears are large and feline in apperance. (think of him like a big cat that walks on human shaped legs)

Nose: Feline in apperance. Flesh is a pink color. bridge is covered in fur, like that of a cat.

Hair:
Body: Short "feline like" hair covers his entire body. The main color is a light grey. His "Tabby like markings" are a deep charcoal color. (see refrences)
Head hair=Only present in a small "fringe" on the front part of his head. He grows it long, past his jawline, but will typically brush it back so it appears to be a flattened "moehawk". The main color is black, with usually neon greeen tips added to it.

Skin Tone:Unknown, he is covered in grey tabby marked fur.

Eyes: Color=deep blue shape=feline

Mouth: shaped like that of a feline. Lower lip is noticable, but not prominent.

Brow: none that can be seen, has stripes on his face. (For expression purposes use them)

Arms and Shoulders: shoulders=broad
Arms= thick and strong looking, not overly muscular

Hands: large. Also covered in fur. Has retractable claws like that of a feline.

Torso: thick, slightly chubby (has a bit of a belly).

Hips:typical male

Legs and Feet: Legs= thick and human in apperance. (still fur covered) feet look human except for the toes, which resemble feline toes, also with retractable claws.

Make up/Accesories: typically wears very little Accesories, but a pair of dark sunglasses, even at night. Only thing he nearly constantly wears is some sort of trench coat(mostly black, get creative, add buckles, straps what ever makes it look cool to you)., or in some cases Clear. When wearing the clear one, can be seen in various "novelty" boxers. nothing else.

Other Distinguishing Marks/Features: the back of his head bears white markings which appear as if someone drew a series of cracks in it. Like a broken mirror. the fur appears to grow that way naturally. They cover the whole back of his head, disruprint the "natural" markings.

Typical Clothing Style: Typically dresses in dark colors. Usually wears very wide legged shorts, which go just below the knee. Can be seen wearing dark colord "band" or "text" shirts (usually with an amusing or weird saying) or something a little more "dressy" which equals more buckels or zippers.
Typically wears boots or some sort, or worn out sandals, with socks.

Special Abilities/Talents: Appears to have the ability to "control darkness". this includes making a room darker. and seeming to beable to "travel" through shadows. It seems the shadow must be big enugh for his head to fit into for him to fit. the full scope of his powers is not yet known.

"Alternate form"= Has been seen to display an alternate form. His eyes turn completly black, almost as if they themselves are noghitn but black holes. His overall posture changes, to that of a "very disturbed man" twitching, and jerky. The shadows seem darker on his body.

Personality:Typically very silly, and not very serious at all. Does know when to get serious. His humor can seem rather dark at times. Can sometimes be a bit harsh in his jokes. Would die for his friends. very careing towards small fuzzy animals.

Previous Artwork

Art by Blith
Art by ZoMg.ItS.a.ZoMbiE!
Art by nopenname
Art by ZoMg.ItS.a.ZoMbiE!
Art by ukEAlphonse
Art by ukEAlphonse
Art by FaeMcCloud of Gaiaonline.com (note: Shadowen and Jettanna are not romantically involved)
Blackfenris
yoriko35
Dannimon (hair is wrong, but it was just too cute not to post)

Body:

Human Face
Basic body Shape/type
A close resemblance to his overall face (just give it a little more human resemblance)

Cat refrences

Some typical tabbys
Side view of face

Clothing Ideas

A shirt he may wear

shorts he may wear

Pants he may wear

More comming soon...

Beloved Millionaire

User Image

User Image
Art by Keiii

Name: Tynan "Kita" Lagan

Species: Spike-hoof/Human (cannot change form)

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Body type: Fairly chubby, curves are soft. Breasts are a little above average

Facial Shape: Heart=Face is wide at the temples and hairline, narrowing to a small delicate chin.

Nose: Average size. Nostrels are small.

Hair:
Length= shoulder length
Color= a deep brown with natural highlights.
Style= typically work loose and free. hair is naturally thick and straight

Skin Tone: Pale tan

Eyes: Color=dark blue
Shape= angular and mysterious.

Mouth: Upper lip is thin, Lower lip is full. Overall mouth is average size.

Brow: Eyebrows are thick but tidy looking. brown in color

Arms and Shoulders: shoulders=Average width, defined.
Arms= Slender in apperance, slightly 'toned".

Hands: Hands are slender and delicate looking.
Nails=Kept fairly long, not very well cared for

Torso: slightly chubby. nicely "curved"

Legs and Feet: Legs= average in apperance of length. Feet are small but not entirely dainty looking. Fairly "average looking".

Make up/Accesories: Typically wears bracelets, and maybe hoop earings.

Typical Clothing Style: Typically tight jeans (low riders and flared legs would proboly look nice) and some sort of "bustier" or corset top. Sleeves are not worn often. Likes to show off her arms. Almost always wears some sort of "Boot" or high-heel. (See refrence for best ideas)

Scars on back: two large scars are present on her shoulder blades, they are angled almost like there used to be wings there. (see refrences for best idea) Alternate Form:
Eyes: In alternat form, they glow a deep red
Wings= Also seen to have the ability to "Sprout" bat-like wings from the areas of her shoulder blades. The wings are large, but not large enough to inable flight. Perhaps gliding. Wingspan extens just past her outstreatched arms, and the bottoms reach about mid thigh.

Special Abilities/Talents: An excellent "combat" fighter. Also seems to possess an ability to "heal" most any wound, in very little time.

Personality: Harsh, cold. Quick tempered. (at times can be seen to be quite sad and distanced, "at war with herself" wink When in alternate form, seems to have no concience. kills indescrimiantly.

Previous Artwork

Art By Stacy Cardinale
Art By Stacy Cardinale
Art By Stacy Cardinale
Choco Werewolf
Nopenname
[Losing_My_Marbles]
MagicKitsune
[Mina]
Dazemali
Batbrigade
Phrenai
ukEAlphonse
ukEAlphonse
Jitsumi1221
Dannimon
Keiiii
PrescribedHappiness
yoriko35

Body:

Basic body Shape
Claw Refrence
Scar placement

Clothing Ideas:

A possible Top
Another Possible Top
a fairly good idea of her typical pants.

more comming soon....

Beloved Millionaire

User Image
User Image
art by euclids_triangle

Name: Ming Na "Miraghen"

Species: Unknown ( Typically looks human)

Height: Typically 5 feet 9 inches

Body type: Typically athletic, but nicely curved. breasts are typically average size

Facial Shape: Typically Oval Only slightly narrower at the jaw line than at the temples, with a gently rounded hairline..

Nose: Typically a little on the large, broad, but still feminine side.

Hair:
Length= Typically mid-back
Color= Typically a violet color
Style= typically long and wavy.

Skin Tone: Typically a deep chocolate color

Eyes: Color=Typically a deep brown
Shape=Typically almond shaped

Mouth: Typically lips are full and pouty.

Brow: Typically brows are neat and trimmed thin. black in color

Arms and Shoulders: shoulders=Typicallyaverage width, not very "toned"
Arms= Typically Slender in apperance, slightly 'toned".

Hands: Typically Hands are slender and delicate looking.
Nails=Typically well cared for and long

Torso: Typically athletic and thin

Hips:Typically average width.

Legs and Feet: Legs= Typically quite long in apperance of length. Feet are small but not entirely dainty looking. Fairly "average looking".

Piercings/Other Modifications:Typically Ears=Single pierced

Make up/Accesories: Typically wears no jewelry

Typical Clothing Style: No set style i stypical for her. she seems to change her "likes" as often as she blinks (ok a little slower, but you get the point)

Special Abilities/Talents: Has the ability to change her form into any living being. The only limitation is she takes on any ailment or injury the subject has at the time. she also gains any special skills, but seems unable to duplicate "guardian" abilities. Size is not a limitation. can be tiny, or huge.

Personality: Quiet, sure of herself. a Loaner. Dislikes most people. Can be quite mean in her humor, and crude.

Previous Artwork

Art by Stacy Cardinale
Nopenname
Onyxavia
~G o o . G o o~
ukEAlphonse
ukEAlphonse
Blackfenris
yoriko35
Dannimon

Body:

A close resemblance to her overall typical face and body

a real life woman who has her "look" down. Yes you may add what ever piercings you wish.

Beloved Millionaire

User Image

Quote:

Entry form

Name of Artist:
Character(s) Drawn:
Medium Used:
If any refrences used for poses please post links:
Comments:

***NOTE*** There are unlimited spaces for entries, I just have them numbered for the sake of having them listed.

1. Name of Artist: Zemfira
Character(s) Drawn: Cresha (file name Cresha1Zemfira)
Medium Used: Photoshop 7.0
If any refrences used for poses please post links: None
Comments: yeah...this is a quick one for now....but i will be making more proper ones later on.....

2. Name of Artist: Kira Kirro
Character(s) Drawn: Kita (file name Kitacoloredcopykagura9305)
Medium Used: Pencil, colored with Adobe Photoshop CS2
If any refrences used for poses please post links: none, I always use my mind
Comments: ... the head is a tad small xP hehe opps XP

3. Name of Artist: _Meimi_
Character Drawn: Cresha (file name cresha_meimi_ )
Medium Used: DELETER COMICWORKS
If any refrences used for poses please post links: No references.
Comments: I hope you like this drawing, I had lots of fun doing it. icon_3nodding.gif

Name of Artist: Chantar
Character(s) Drawn: Cresha Lagan (file name CreshaChantar.jpg)
Medium Used: Pencil
If any refrences used for poses please post links: No references
Comments sad >" wink ><( " )><("< wink Dancin' Kirbys!!!

5. Name of Artist: [ ` R a i n B o w . ]
Character(s) Drawn: Cresha (image)
Medium Used: Drawn by hand and colored by the computer ((opencanvas 4.5e plus))
If any refrences used for poses please post links: none
Comments:It's a little off and kind of sloppy but I think it looks like her

6. Name of Artist: [ ` R a i n B o w . ]
Character(s) Drawn: Jettanna (image)
Medium Used: Computer, but drawn by hand
Comments: nope

7. Name of Artist: Confused Cotton Socks
Character(s) Drawn: Kita [image]
Medium Used: MSPaint
If any refrences used for poses please post links: [For upper body]http://www.sahrasaeeda.com/gallery/Orientale%20Gallery/pages/Orientale%20pose%203.htm
Comments: Well, it certainly took a while. xP I had a little bit of trouble positioning the legs. I might fix up the fingers later, I'm not sure.

8. Name of Artist: [nami swim]
Character(s) Drawn: Cresha (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/RikusBride666/img042.jpg)
Medium Used: Mechanical pencil
If any refrences used for poses please post links: None.
Comments: Took me a while to draw. ^^;

9. Name of Artist: Zemfira
Character(s) Drawn: Cresha (image)
Medium Used: Photoshop CS and a tablet
If any refrences used for poses please post links: cannot find it anymore...it's on deviant art somewhere....it was just for the pose really...
Comments: yeah...i'm not sure how much i like it...it feels unfinished...i will send an update if i decide that it needs more work on. ^__^

10. Name of Artist: [ ` R a i n B o w . ]
Character(s) Drawn: Jettanna (image)
Medium Used: Colored pencils and open canvas
Comments:

11. Name of Artist: Tegian
Character(s) Drawn: Shadowen
Medium Used: Graphite [pencil]
Comments: The left eye was.. annoying to draw. It took me awhile to acctually make it look somewhat normal >..< The hand seems off to me, but I couldn't fix it.
I would have coloured it, but i'm horrid with colouring and frankly, I like how it looks in just pencil. ^-^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Tegian/IMG-1.jpg

12. Name of Artist: Tegian
Comments: It was hard to draw his hand that was on his leg, as well as his legs >..< I like the shoes He got though =D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Tegian/Rawrs_0001.jpg

13. Name of Artist: Jack Hex
Medium Used: Drawn by hand / colored with Photoshop
If any refrences used for poses please post links: none
Comments: It was fun to do. I like fighting poses, hope that's OK!

THE IMAGE

14. Name of Artist: Tegian
If any refrences used for poses please post links: N/A
Comments: This one is my favorite of the three I've drawn of Shadowen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Tegian/IMG_0001-3.jpg

15. Name of Artist: [ ` r a i n b o w . ]
Character(s) Drawn: Cresha
Medium Used: digital
If any refrences used for poses please post links: none =B
Comments: I think I've improved =D but the face is a little wierd >.>'

Here's the non-animated one.
((which has better quality))
heart
And here's the animated one.
heart

Beloved Millionaire

User Image

(wanna be listed here? Just ask.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Beloved Millionaire

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3x2dvl] [IMG]http://tinyurl.com/3dhkxj[/IMG] [/url]

Beloved Millionaire

o_o; hmm...

Beloved Millionaire

o0!i!-Ambrosine-!i!0o
o_o; hmm...

please let me know if i've done anyhting wrongly, this is my first contest.
and if you need proof of my ability to pay sich prizes, just ask.
Mercae Killar
o0!i!-Ambrosine-!i!0o
o_o; hmm...

please let me know if i've done anyhting wrongly, this is my first contest.
and if you need proof of my ability to pay sich prizes, just ask.

I'm just reading over some of the character discriptions.
And I can assure you that they are a lot better than the contest
I'm in the midst of entering... I think you've done very well.
I don't see anything wrong so far. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces