Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
[ Story line was written by Thei, "Art" is by My Boy Lollipop ]

Welcome to the Reporters Bureau! Lollipop and I will be giving you all the best news updates we can on what's going down in this bizarre event! Stay tuned for updates on the time line and updates on the comic!

____Navi
Post 1: About and Rules
Post 2: Time line updates
Post 3: Prologue
Post 4: Chapter 1
Post 5: Chapter 2
Post 6: Epilogue
Post 7: Reserved

Please follow all rules!

1.) Obey the TOS!
2.) Obey the Host!
3.) Do Not Spam!!!!!
4.) No Bumping!!!
5.) No Flaming!!!
6.) Nothing over PG-13 rating for all pictures!
7.) Please keep all quoting to a minimum of 1-2 quotes in a post!
8.) Never be rude to Artists!
9.) Do not stretch the page!
10.) Never quote the first page!
11.) Rp is not required, but will be accepted for plot/storyline only.
12.) Have fun!

User Image

Here we will update and brief you on all the upcoming happenings! Stop by here to figure out what's going on when and what the heck is going on!

Update for 6.14[[12:13PM] Sara: Those blasted alarms keep going off, I swear I'll go deaf if somebody doesn't do something about them.
Lollipop: I doubt anything will be done soon. It seems GiB will soon be introduced, let's hope they can fix things... though, I took a liking to working with T-Corp... hmm..

Update for 6.13:[2:28PM] Sara DawnTimes: Hmm... I had Lollipop visit every room to see how things where going. That time portal they have created is ingenious, though I don't understand how they think it won't affect things. We are keeping a close eye on T-Corp thanks to undercover agents. Mrs. Chambers can't keep what is happening a secret for long, and Jean we have noticed is STILL missing... it has been 6 months now... How long does T-Corp insist on keeping this little taint from the public eye? We will have to keep a close watch on T-Corp now, missing anything is unacceptable.

User Image

[ You are taken by the arm and dragged to a remote computer flashing images in front of you. The room is dark and the screen is almost blindingly bright. The long haired man stares at you, waiting for you to do what he says even though he hasn't spoken a word. You turn to the computer, watching what plays out...]

User Image

User Image

User Image

[ Suddenly the computer goes blank! Lollipop bangs the monitor a few times, hissing a slander of words as he tries to type different codes over your shoulders. The screen pops up with words...]

User Image

Lollipop: It seems like we are having difficulties, come back later and we should have it all fixed up and ready for you...

.... Aha, it seems we temporarily have something for you to see...

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hmm...it seems like that's all we have for today... I guess you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see how the plot unfolds...!

User Image

Lollipop: Ahh, welcome back! It seems we have a fresh batch of scenes for you to watch.. it seems this story get's more and more interesting as it progresses...

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lollipop: Oh my... look at that handsome devil. He must be doing a great job...
Sara: Now now... you've been caught on tape... that's not very spy-like of you... and look, you can see your name tag clear as day. Tsk tsk.

User Image

User Image

Inquisitive Ally

Neat~

Can't wait 'til this is finished~ =)

User Image

I'm sorry, but first page!
Sweet, a comic. This events keeps getting better and better.
User Image
    • ________________________________ _______ _ _ _

<3333 Awesome...more comics! -Can't wait.-
User Imagelooks interesting smile
*comics smile *

Rate my avi? Random comments are loved ^^
Awesome. Good job on the artwork.

Daring Explorer

4,440 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
nice job mates

Eloquent Elocutionist

Awesome, I was wondering what was going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff