Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
User Image
User Image

The simple, light and easy post formatter for Gaia.

Add as many post formats as you need, and have them all available for you when making a forum post, private message, post in the guilds, or even when making a profile comment.

Your post formats are saved to the cloud. With Chrome Sync, just sign into Chrome and automatically have your post formats available on any PC with Chrome.

► Get GaiaPlus
User Image
GaiaPlus for Chrome

► About GaiaPlus
Don't worry about saving your post formats you use. Introducing GaiaPlus, the simple, light and easy post formatter for Gaia. All of your post formats are within a click while typing a post.

► Getting Started
Open your settings. Each of your formats are displayed on the page. The first format on the page is your default format, meaning it is inserted automatically when you're making replies or creating private messages.

You can reorder your formats by dragging and dropping them.

"When replying, place quotes at the end" - You can decide where your format should be inserted when you're making a reply. Enabling this option will place your default format in the top of the textbox.

"Remove formatting from quoted posts" - When you're making a reply, enabling this option will remove the formatting from the quoted text. This will make your posts cleaner and more compact.

"Number of lines used to separate post and quotes" - Choose how many blank lines are to be placed in between your own format and the quoted text.

Defaults
You can choose where you want your post formats to be used. There are 4 settings you can turn on and off:
- Forums
- Guilds
- Private Messages
- Profile Comments

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
GaiaPlus is made with only one goal in mind: to be the simplest, lightest and easiest post formatter for Gaia.

No extras, bulk or requirements.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Access your post formats on any computer with Google Chrome.

When you're signed into Google Chrome, your settings for GaiaPlus are automatically synced to the cloud with Chrome Sync.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thank You. cat_biggrin
-

bumping this thread because hnnnnng what a great idea!!
my cpu is so thankful for this!

---

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BetterGaia is an awesome add-on for Chhrome so I expect this to reach equal heights of popularity smile

Big Bum

Oh, neat! I'm gonna have to make me a cool posting style so I can use this. whee

Liberal Millionaire

Really helpful. It was the only reason I was using BetterGaia and I didn't like all the reformatting that came with it.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
If I didn't already love BetterGaia I would totally use this razz Good luck! <3

andipouf's Husbando

Tipsy Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
The only problem I have is that my more complex post styles are not being saved. It's as if Gaiaplus cannot handle formats over a certain character limit. As a roleplayer, I like to keep my posts pretty so if this problem can be fixed, or if there is a way to get around this issue, that would be great.I only use Bettergaia for the formatting feature, I'm not quiet sure how I feel with all the personalizing, if that could get turned off or disabled somehow then I would just use Better Gaia instead.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Naturana
The only problem I have is that my more complex post styles are not being saved. It's as if Gaiaplus cannot handle formats over a certain character limit. As a roleplayer, I like to keep my posts pretty so if this problem can be fixed, or if there is a way to get around this issue, that would be great.I only use Bettergaia for the formatting feature, I'm not quiet sure how I feel with all the personalizing, if that could get turned off or disabled somehow then I would just use Better Gaia instead.

Sorry about that. GaiaPlus uses an API that's in Chrome to sync preferences to any computer, but the downside to it is that it has a limit to how much data can be stored. BetterGaia uses an older method for storing data.

Duck

16,025 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

I've been waiting for a post formatter for Chrome that doesn't change the site layout!
        Is it possible to get it to work for quick replies?

Eloquent Humorist

Tipsy Smoker

13,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

This is great!!! Thanks! biggrin
          I'm so glad it doesn't change the site layout, either. Keeping this installed for sure!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff