Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NEW TESTAMENT

Opening Note: Just over a year after the original Old Testament of the Gaian Bible was brought out and here we are again. For the past 12 months a lot has happened on Gaia. And we at the Gaian Bible HQ have been very busy recruiting new followers. Now, I'd like to point out that the old Gaian Bible is free to die a very painful death. At 68 pages it probably has lost most of its novelty and humour... and discussion. This New Testament is not as long as the older one, mind. The latter can still be accessed via my signature at any time. But please, if you wish to join our cult friendly society of followers - stick your requests in this thread from now on.

Now, for those of you who haven't read either the New (this) or Old Testaments of the Gaian Bible, allow me to explain:

THE HOLY AND GREAT AUTOGRAPH
This thread and all the ones related to it are a complete parody of how Gaia came to be. We all really know that Lanzer gathered up some of his friends from Studio XD and told them his idea of a complete anime forum community. From then on, the other admins gathered up some half-decent programmers (such as Kaia9) and set to work. The result is what you see before you. A complete anime forum and community, which is ever-expanding.

However, the teachings in these texts say something quite different. They are built around what I have heard from being on Gaia for the last year and a quarter. And, if you are highly religious, don't flame me for this. Please?

Also, the Gaian Bible is extremely long but quite amusing. Take the time to read it and follow under the mystical ways of The Admin. It is suggested you read like, a chapter a day or somethin'.

The above is taken from the Old Testament, but the logics are still kept consistent for this version, too. For those of you who still don't get it: View this thread and it's predecessor as a sort of... humourous way to look at Gaia. Nowadays all the plotlines and NPCs are taken too seriously (especially in GCD) and this offers a light-hearted view on the subject/s. A sucking-up, a**-licking view, but still light-hearted all the same.

Almost done with the legal stuff now:

Disclaimer: 1. The Gaian Bible (and all threads relating to it including preaching and prophesying threads) are not "hangout" or H.O.T threads. Discussion here (or any in any of the related threads) should be kept around the Gaian Bible (yeah Zen, that means you're going to have to read it). This is not a thread just to talk about random crap.

2. This is not a user-worshipping thread. Supporting this thread does not mean you worship Lanzer and believe he can do no wrong. Even part of the Gaian Bible (i.e. The Book of Sushi) shows that Lanzer is not perfect, and neither are the admins or mods... or any other user, for that matter. Wanting your name put on the list means that you support this thread in all its entirety, the good and the bad.

3. The Gaian Bible is a joke. If any mod/admin/user does have a problem with their place in it, alert me of your discomfort via PM and I'll take your name from out of it. No questions asked. However, if you wish to have you name put within the said document, I can not make any promises.

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE IMAGES USED ON THIS THREAD. (I just have a good friend who works for Google and... er... anyway) IF I'M USING YOUR IMAGE WITHOUT YOUR KNOWN AUTHORITY. CONTACT ME WITH THE CORRECT PAPERWORK AND I'LL TAKE IT DOWN. FULL CREDIT GOES TO THE ARTISTS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INVOVLED.

Allow me to repeat myself: This is a SEQUEL to the original Gaian Bible. It was written by me alone with input from the very helpful list of followers back on the old V1.0 thread. I'm also typing this in Notepad. That means that it is open to typos... I mean... 'translation errors', so be warned.

Finally, I'd like to thank (and greatly embarrass) enshokukitsune of the Old Testament thread. For simply keeping it alive and giving me faith to write the New Testament even when I simply couldn't be arsed.

Enjoy, everyone!
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO AUTOGRAPH - WELL, THE BEGINNING BIT, ANYWAY

Any long-time writer here will know how hard it is to write a sequel. I faced this problem when I opened Notepad to begin writing the New Testament, and it took me a few days to gain some influence and inspiration. Which turned out to be from the real New Testament. It was obvious by the time I found myself finishing this gospel that Lanzer was no longer the focus of the story - although he indeed, had planned to be. Jakobo was just too interesting to stop writing about.

Chapter One - An Angel Comes

Quote:
The book of the generation of Jakobo Felocity, the son of ShyRomance, the son of FatherRomance.
FatherRomance begat -Mouse-; and -Mouse- begat XxXDr4g0nXxX; XxXDr4g0nXxX and Xiahou Dun begat borobdin and his Chatterbox brethren;
And borobdin begat Fierygoddess and i_sell_sex of the Personals; and i_sell_sex begat Zenlock; and Zenlock begat P o c k y;
And P o c k y begat Autograph; and Autograph begat Seth Darkheart; and Seth begat Trisk Daemon;
And Trisk begat n00bz of Avatar Talk; and the n00bz begat slai of the Land of Journal Contests; and slai begat Panic! At the GD;
And Panic! begat InternalHardDrive the king; and InternalHardDrive the king begat hawti3 of her that had been the wife of Shibuki.exe;
And Shibuki.exe begat Cid High-Wind; and Cid High-Wind begat BlondePsycho; and BlondePsycho begat terradi;
And terradi begat Boxed Lunch; and Boxed Lunch begat Soranoko; and Soranoko begat Magneto;
And Magneto begat Ian; and Ian begat Calmer; and Calmer begat Josie;
And Josie begat Leon; and Leon begat Gino; and Gino begat Kava;
And Kava begat Noraboo and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Extended Discussion:
And after they were brought to Extended Discussion, Noraboo begat Iconoclast; and Iconoclast begat Zahir;
And Zahir begat Dinictus; and Dinictus begat every mod to ever live; and the mods begat omgwhat;
And omgwhat begat Fleep; and Fleep begat B5; and B5 begat Dri;
And Dri begat Sky Render; and Sky Render begat Avy; and Avy begat Woflie;
And Woflie begat ShyRomance the husband of Yuzi_K, of whom was born Jakobo, who is called Felocity.

It had been two years since the Great Lord created the land of Gaia. Things were running badly for the deities at Studio XD. The twinkie machine had been broke for six months, and not even Lanzer's omniscience was able to deduce how to work the bloody thing. In their angst, the annoyed gods all started LiveJournal accounts rained Hell down upon their once loyal followers. Occasionally finding 'madd laffs' in possessing Gaia's most 'powerful' man, Johnny Gambino: The Holy Greats were able to force the usually calm yet ****** man into making abominations and unleashing them upon the residents of Gaia. This was all very funny to the admins, as no one figured out it was actually them playing the prank, and not the unfortunate rich man.

Except Johnny Gambino was not that unfortunate. In return for gaining (the once called) Isle de Nativ and renaming it to Gambino Isle, Johnny had made a terrible sacrifice: He had to sell his soul to the gods. Of course, the gods found this pretty useless as it only consisted of a few pixels and would fetch a terrible price on eBay. So, in return of becoming the most powerful man alive on Gaia, Johnny had given his free will up to the gods. It was a sad fact, but it was one the blonde man had to accept.

But that is not the point of this gospel.

The point of this gospel is not to impose crazy half-truths upon its readers. (Pft)

It is to tell the tale of Jakobo Felocity.

For as Johnny Gambino fell victim to the gods' great temptations and his own greed, the whim of the Gaian people went unnoticed and untouched. It had been years since the world had first come about, and the admins had been reluctant to show their influence upon the world. The Great Lord had given the users free will for a reason - so they could expand His world freely. This didn't happen. Instead, they became caught up in flame wars and petty differences. For once again, the Great Gods were having too much fun playing with their NPCs to actually care about the real issues. The Mod Council began to cave in under the pressure of such hardships; the mighty Sushi Database was running at full capacity. It appeared to be the Dark Age once again.

In fact, the New Dark Age was not a term widely used back in these terrible days. The reality of it was that no one could actually remember the first Dark Age to begin with. Alas, I am digressing again, for one day, whilst the grand admins were divinely screwing about with Gambino and his newly-formed G-Corp, there came a knock at the holy door of the Studio XD office.

"hu iz it?" The Father of N00bspeak, l0cke enquired.

"It is I, the great Woflie!" The over-confident voice from the other side of the door proclaimed.

There was a groan from the rest of the gods.

"3nt3r!" Answered l0cke, and the heavenly door swung open. There stood the great war heroine Wolfie, soaked in the blood of the angry masses. The seal between the Chatterbox and the other forums had been broken for a day in a bloody battle between the Moderator Council and the n00bs that had tried to break out. The Mod Council, greatly outnumbered at this terrible, evil threat, had failed.

The admins knew what had happened at one simple glance at the sight that beheld them. Well, all the gods knew except l0cke, and the situation had to be explained to him via a few diagrams, two sock puppets and a long lecture by the Great Lord himself.

When l0cke had finally grasped the concept of that the army of n00bs would soon surely take over Gaia, he asked:

"wut sahll we d0, tehn?"

And the other gods had already, in their greatness, come up with a plan:

Each one entrusted Woflie with a part of their selves: The Great Lord Lanzer gave Wolfie his power. Ling gave Wolfie her wisdom. VO gave Wolfie his sexiness. Finally, l0cke gave Wolfie his sacred ability to be confused by just about everything.

It was not the easiest thing to do. After all, Wolfie was only a lowly mortal at the time. A sacred ceremony was required to infuse the female warrior with the personalities of the gods. First, they had to find a non-virgin user on Gaia willing to be sacrificed (a hard thing, finding a non-virgin on Gaia...). Secondly, they had to wait until exactly midnight (which was slightly easier as the admins had just brought about day and night cycles at the time). Thirdly, and most importantly, the great gods had to watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show without crying at Meatloaf's singing or the sad ending. This took the longest time, as VO burst into tears every time Dr. Frank 'n' Furter began to sing 'Don't Dream It'.

After many days of work, Wolfie finally emerged from the Studio XD headquarters, full of the godly powers of power, wisdom, sexiness and confusion, humming the Time Warp.

She wandered the streets of Life Issues of Extended Discussion (as it was called back then) for a while. Secretly, Wolfie was not searching for help, but actually searching for... someone.

As she passed the riverbank, that many suicidal trollers that had been flamed too much had thrown themselves into, she gazed into the waters. She was surprised to see that her appearance had changed dramatically. Instead of been dressed in battle gear that she had entered the heavenly Studio XD office in, she was covered in...

Donation items!

"I'm rich, I'm rich!" Wolfie shouted, her cause forgotten. As she dashed off towards the Marketplace to sell her clothing for all sorts of services, she ran straight into the one she had been looking for:

ShyRomance stood before her. He was flicking through the latest issue of Love Hina at the time, sniggering at the soft-core Hentai.

"You!" Wolfie screamed at the polite, perverted boy in her manly voice. ShyRomance glanced up at the gorgeous, god-empowered soul that had shouted his name.

"What is it, Wolfie? Where did you get those donation items? Been stealing from n00bs on the frontlines?" ShyRomance enquired.

"No!" The godly messenger replied. "I come to you now with a message, Shy! It is from the gods!"

There was a moment's silence as ShyRomance seemed to consider listening to Wolfie. Then, she shrugged and tried to walk past her. But Wolfie stood defiant.

"This is serious, you moron!" Wolfie flamed in frustration. "Where do you think I got these madd itemz!? I am... AN ANGEL!"

ShyRomance began to laugh.

Chapter Two - Wolfie's Woes

"What have you been smoking and where did you get it?" ShyRomance asked the angered Wolfie. They were sat in an interrogation room within the grand Moderator Council's secret headquarters. The HQ was found deep below the Gaian Earth where gold is given freely and magical elves slave day and night, processing reports for the moderators to solve. It had been months since Wolfie had been in the buildings. She disliked the place, finding the slaughter of n00bs and knitting a better pastime than having her nails polished by the strange magical beings. Yet now, there she was - a messenger of the gods, trapped by ShyRomance into answering his strange (and sometimes perverted) questions.

"I AM the messenger, Shy! Besides, if I was smoking something - I wouldn't sell it to you!" Wolfie was angrier than ever now.

ShyRomance sighed, and looked away, somewhat ashamed of his former colleague's actions and apparently insane thoughts.

But when he looked back, he was convinced by her:

Wolfie was almost in tears because of ShyRomance's refusal to believe anything she said - as per usual. Except this time, above her head, hung the rarest and valued donation item of all:

The Halo.

Wolfie had not noticed the shiny icon of hope that hung over her. ShyRomance, however, had. A moment of understanding passed between the inquisitor and inquistee.

"So..." ShyRomance gathered himself. "What do you want, angel... person?"

"I want you to bare the saviour of us all... Well... er... the gods do. Yeah?"

"How do you mean... 'bare'?" ShyRomance enquired, somewhat disturbed.

Wolfie began to explain to her companion what to do. The angel described that - although she had been possessed with the Holy Spirtes - the one to actually become to messiah had to be younger, stronger and more willing than any of the Moderator Council.

"Oh!" ShyRomance jumped to his feet, startled. "My wife knows someone!"

It was as the great gods had predicted. Before setting out on her journey, the Great Lord had told Wolfie that ShyRomance would know someone who - accidentally, would befriend the messiah-to-be. It was all working out. One thing still confused Wolfie:

"You have a wife, Shy?"

"No," he corrected. "A WIFE; Wickedly Ingenious Fat Ego," ShyRomance explained to the angel. Wolfie still seemed confused (this was the l0cke coming out in her) as to what this actually meant:

"I mean Yuzi_K," ShyRomance stated. Thus, everything was explained to Wolfie in a second.

Chapter Three - The Hunt for the Messiah

The Great Lord and his fellow gods watched with great interest as their missionary and her new guide set out across the land to find Yuzi_K and the soon-to-be saviour of all user kind. They had gone quite far in a short time.

The two found Yuzi_K keeping a low profile in the infamous 'GET THIS THREAD TO A HUNDRED PAGES' bar. It was a place infamous for its organised crime, bump-smugger ling and Naked Day supporters. Yuzi_K was working undercover at the time, and thus any records of this actually happening are rare.

Nevertheless, the two found the one they were searching for in a sodden state. She had been forced to bump to 'fit in' for the past two hours. Free gold had flooded in, of course, but Yuzi_K was still exhausted from the n00bish experience.

"Yuzi," ShyRomance whispered to his WIFE. "We need some help."

Yuzi_K groaned loudly and lopped sideways slightly. ShyRomance continued:

"We need to find someone responsible, full of courage, the ability to withstand hardship, rise up above our new Chatterboxing oppressors! We need to find someone full of intelligence yet is still prepared to receive more. We thought you might know someone."

Yuzi_K gave a drunken snigger.

"I do not know anyone of that nature," the tipsy officer replied to the two who had come to her. ShyRomance and Wolfie both heaved a sigh of disappointment. The search was over. If Yuzi_K didn't know anyone fit enough to be the messiah, who did?

So, the faithful trio sat down at the bar, and bumped the night away. In an entirely non-sexual way, of course.

As the night wore on, ShyRomance and Wolfie both decided it was time to continue their search for a saviour for the Gaian people. If they had stayed in the thread in which Yuzi_K dwelled any longer, Wolfie would have surely been overloaded by the 'PIZ GIVE ME UR ITEMZ' requests from the local Chatterboxers.

The two trudged the streets of all forums, looking for someone fit enough for the great admins' traits to be passed on to. As they approached Computers and Technology, ShyRomance realised he had to take a piss. This was evidently down to what is now known as the deadly 'Shy Syndrome'. This rare mental disease is caused by a Life Issues regular being left outside to be submit to sunlight without any sunglasses, Hawthorn Heights or sharp objects for an extended period of time. A weak bladder was only just the beginning of the symptoms.

Luckily, Wolfie, being a moderator at the time who had been witness to Sky Syndrome on many an occasion, realised what was happening to her companion. They had to find the messiah quickly, otherwise ShyRomance would be stuck in a strange land for all time... forced to talk in Panic! At The Disco lyrics until he passed away via drowning in his own tears.

Then, as ShyRomance, desperate to empty his bladder, turned into an alley, he cut across a young, slightly gay looking man, who accidentally bumped into Wolfie.

One second... two seconds... three seconds...

And it was done.

Over the sound of ShyRomance's fountain of urine at the back of the alley came a huge explosion that even Gohan34934343 would have been proud of. As Wolfie and the stranger collided, Wolfe’s god-given powers were - in typical anime fashion - given over to the younger person who accidentally bumped into her.

It was quick. It was never explained. But Wolfie hit 'save avatar'. And so it was done.

Chapter Four - Three Wise [Wo?]Men

The birth of a messiah had commenced, and no one except for ShyRomance, Wolfie and the messiah knew it.

Alright, I kid, I kid. The great gods also realised what had happened. None were sure, though, if it was by accident or design. The Great Lord, after many seconds of thought, declared that the 'man' Wolfie had accidentally collided with was indeed the messiah. He did not declare this in accouncements. The Great Lord, in all his er... greatness, decided against letting his people know of the greatest weapon against evil yet.

Meanwhile, a short while away, the three kings/queens of RP: Halfcatgirl10, Halfvampire32 and, not forgetting the great iwilleatursouls, were all arguing about how they all just happened to use the same Hentai picture for their 'roleplay character' profiles. They also saw the explosion and transition of god-like attributes from Wolfie to the stranger in the alley. The bemused trio rushed over to the scene, hoping against odds it was the release of the battle system in a strange, unexplained plot twist involving Dragonball Z.

It wasn't, to their joint disappointment.

Instead of rockpuppies and oversized swords, the three 'roleplayers' found a being of utter greatness. It was supreme in very single way... in looks... in er... intelligence... (I expect donation items at least for all this sucking up). A voice called down to the divine messiah from the smelly, yaoi-filled XD office:

"i am l0cke, messiah pers0n!!1" The voice came from above, it's n00bness greatness making everyone in the area cringe horribly. The stranger ShyRomance and Wolfie had encountered in the alley was equally confused as they were at what was happening.

"wut is ur name, messiah!?!111" l0cke questioned the new god-empowered stranger. Hesitating slightly, the stranger replied:

"M-my name, is Jakobo."

"jakobo wut?"

"Ja-Jakobo Felocity."

"aight," l0cke sighed. There seemed to be some scuffling in the background when l0cke spoke, and Halfcatgirl10 was sure that she heard Ling in the background say: 'But I want to speak to him, too! He has MY wisdom, you n00b!'

A few moments later, the background noises stopped. There was a moment of silence from above, and then the voice of the Great Lord hailed upon those below:

"Jakobo Felocity! By a total randomisation process, you are now the saviour of the Gaian people! Er... welcome to the club and... enjoy your divinity."

A moment's silence came over the little group stood in the dark alley after the Great Lord Lanzer had finished speaking. Then, one of the n00bish roleplayers came forward towards Jakobo and spoke:

"lol well er i guess we shud giv u giftz s0 u cn lyk sav us or sumthin," he said. The other two n00b RPers came forward to stand in line with him then, and the gift-giving ceremony commenced:

First, Halfcatgirl10 stepped forward, and gave Jakobo the gift of the Furry - the ability to convince fangirls to love you even if you are a hairy beast.

Halfvampire32 stepped up to Jakobo next, and the messiah was given the gift of the godmodding - the ability to convince people younger and less intelligent than yourself that you are more powerful than them.

Finally, iwilleatursouls stepped up to Jakobo, and, hesitantly, he gave the messiah the spirit of goodwill. Which was later traded for the spirit of the lurker.

And so, Jakobo's transformation from slightly-practicing-gay-Computer-And-Technology-nerd into a saviour for the Gaian people was complete.

Chapter Five - Jakobo IS NOT A WOMAN

Everyone went away from that memorable night of Jakobo's awakening with something. Jakobo obviously got off the best, since now he was empowered by the gods and so the more appealing of the women from Post Your Pics flocked to him in their droves. Wolfie and ShyRomance both went away with an odd sense of satisfaction about the event and that they had made a great impact on Gaian generations to come. Finally, the three roleplayers - after giving Jakobo their roleplaying gifts of general n00bishness, walked away refreshed and the best roleplayers on Gaia. Which isn't really saying much, but anyway...

For the first days of his messiah-hood, Jakobo found things awkward. He had been possessed with a constant urge to spam Feedback with 'helpful' threads which simply repeated the same advice over and over. He even - at some desperate times - considered deleting extremist posts in General Discussion. All this... 'helpfulness' felt strange to Jakobo. Real strange. He started to frequent Life Issues for the first week of his 'strange feelings' (in hope of simply solving his newfound emotions) - and didn't go unnoticed. His godly attitude set him apart from the local trolls and writers of bad poetry. Yet because of his new-found popularity, Jakobo was assaulted by scene kids, hoping to convert him to their 'NO ONE UNDERSTANDS US' cause. These attacks mixed with the stresses of being the newfound, accidental saviour of all Gaian humanity against the evil Chatterboxers led to a breakdown.

He wandered off into the ice fields of the Ragnarok Online sub forum. The sub forum had frozen over a long time ago, as no one actually played it any more. Cold and deprived of decent discussion, Jakobo was subject to a great wave of insanity.

Five months later of no posts and the same: 'OMFG WHICH IS YR FAVOURTE CLAZZ!!!?!??!', Jakobo emerged from the blizzard of spam.

He was completely changed.

Now, as Wolfie had been, he was decked out with the rare and wanted donation items. But also, like Wolfie, he was now lacking a p***s.

Out of all the things Jakobo had experienced... being thrust into a world of gods... being called the messiah... being bestowed with the three kings' characteristics...

Not having a p***s seemed quite normal to the once-man.

This explains why Jakobo has a female avatar.

When the great admins caught sight of him - their representive on Earth - it is said their howls of 'WTF HAPEND 2 U?' could be heard across the digital world. All the way to 4chan.

They could not stand to see the saviour of all walking around with newly-formed BREASTS! Thus, they ripped him up from Gaia and brought him promptly to their heavenly Studio XD office.

"What... happened to you?" Lanzer questioned Jakobo within the great Server Room of Doom. Jakobo was speechless. He was as clueless when it came to his new v****a the admins were.

"Listen," Lanzer sighed. "Put in your journal that you are indeed the messiah... and any sex change came from a drunken night out with the lads, alright?"

And so it was slash commanded, and so it was done.

Jakobo was also able to perform his first saviour-esque act at the XD office. He was able, using the powers of all the gods, to fix the sacred twinkie machine to please his (BDSM) masters. This brought at least 30 seconds of full-blown celebration across the divine office, a rare event in any case.

That is how Johnny Gambino managed to live for so long - because the admins were kept (not really) eternally happy by Jakobo, and his miraculous, twinkie-machine-fixing-ness. The day of Gambino's death was when the admins became so angry (because the machine broke down for the first time in months) that they were driven over the edge and over the cliff. And thus... Gambino was the one to feel their misguided sexuality wrath.

So, with his newly-announced status as 'programmer, thing' Jakobo descended back down to Gaia once again, in order to cure the land of the chaos.

Or to at least stabalise the damn servers.
THE EPISTLE TO THE CHATTERBOXERS

Another book with a title stolen from the real New Testament. A long time ago, I - whilst er... reading about the mythos of Digimon (what!?) stumbled across the 7 Demon Lords. Which, of course, I stole and put in my own writing. Since there's only traditionally 5 chapters in every book of the Bible (my own, that is), I cut it down to 5 Demon Lords. However, this chapter-related tradition was broken eventually in this book by adding a sixth chapter. The 'imperfect' number, of course - and '666' is the sign of the Beast. Very appropriate. The keen eye will pick out the DARK N00B LORDZ aslo having parallels not only in Digimon (hehe) lore, but even in the original Bible. I believe that Death and Lady Cyber are possibly the most obvious.

Chapter One - The Discovery of the Programmer

It had been forty days and forty nights since the great Chatterboxers had fought against their seal and broken through to the other forums of Gaia. General Discussion had fallen easily to the waves and waves of maddened cybersexers and porn posters. Word Games appeared to be so boring to the invaders that it wasn't even worth conquering. A stray Chatterboxer also managed to find his or her way into Avatar Talk, either dressed in 'ninja' costume or with the infamous flame pants which had become the new trademark of the Empire - they would be dismissed by the elitst masses with a spam of '1/10 TRY HARDER YOU SON OF A BITCHRAAAAAAWROMG'. This often broke into flame wars within the disgustingly shallow forum.

Meanwhile, Life Issues had been saved from the rabid masses of n00bs, as back in these dark days, the faithful forum was still stuck in Extended Discussion and forced into... serious issues. Extended Discussion itself was putting up a good fight against the Chatterboxers, Noraboo herself single-handedly fighting them off with a yardstick as they besieged the forum with their mighty textspeak whilst listening to a playlist of the new Nina Simone album. The mixture of stickness, accurate measurements and the tune of 'Sinnerman' was too much for the Chatterboxers to bare - their Slipknot and other such vile bands not having anything on the classical vibes.

But the other, 'creative' forums were having far bigger problems.

Within minutes of the breakout that had happened months before, the Manga and Anime forums were instantly overrun with Chatterboxing soldiers - especially of the 'Inuyusha clone' rank. Any discussion that had happened in those sacred, favoured forums of the gods had seized up instantly in a fit of angst, fanclubs and Pokemon referances. It was in these forums that Jakobo decided to make his first appearance. The stakes were down for the remaining mods that put up the good fight within the forums. Yet Jakobo was not afraid. Using his godly might, he smited (and damn he can smite good) all of those Chatterboxers which were obsessed with all of those certain... anime... series...

In all his programming goodness, Jakobo appeared before the raving, unintelligent masses in a blinding flash of literacy and 10001110s. To the sounds of Felix Da Housecat and the genocide of many, poor posts, the saviour librated the citizens of Anime and Manga in one, swift yet powerful strike of his mighty messiahness.

The Chatterboxers were forced to retreat.

A great cheer of praise went up across the forum.

It was then, the great cheer of celebration went out from all of the true Anime and Manga fans to Jakobo.

It was then, Jakobo thought:

'Hey, this business ain't too bad!'

Because of Jakobo's obvious anti-n00bism, he was quickly picked up by the natural senses of the infamous DARK N00B LORDZ. Little has been said about these infamous n00bs so far in this tale, yet it was those lords that commanded the new armies of the Chatterboxers. It was them who had managed to rally the warring 'GIRLZ CHAINED BOYZ COME PICK' threads; it was these four lords that were responsible for the recent n00b infestation. Unluckily for Jakobo, these lords had indeed caught sight of his intentions and set about seeing that he did not continue undoing what they had fought so hard to do in the first place.

Jakobo and the great Gaian gods knew nothing of the antagonists' plans, though. Dwelling in blissful ignorance, the 'good' deities of the Gaian world went about, clearing the Chatterboxers from the rest of the forums. None turned out to be infected as much as Anime and Manga had been, but still the trollers, spammers and cyber...ers caused a nuisance to the regulars and prominents of the other forums.

After the messiah had recovered from the combined shock of being insighted with all of the four gods' knowledge and then losing his p***s in a tragic state of affairs, he... she... whatever, found it quite easy to overcome the n00bs. Aided by the newly refreshed mod forces, Jakobo banished all that remained of the previously mentioned n00bs into the fiery pits that they were once spawned from.

This pleased, of course, the original Gaian gods which we all worship and admire.

It did not, however, please the DARK N00B LORDZ (also known as the DEMON LORDZ).

In fact, it made them so angsty that they each spent eight hours writing the whole crazy situation into their LiveJournal blogs.

Chapter Two - Vengeance

"66/m/CB. Hates Jakobo and other godly beings that side with him. Also dislikes the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Likes long walks in the park and torturing souls in his evil domain. xxx"

Death had just finished writing his entry into the user-run Personals in the depths of the Chatterbox. As you might of guessed, he was the leader and possibly the most vile of the DARK N00B LORDZ. Death often wrote bad poetry and listened to his Hawthorn Heights albums at night.

Death was multitalented. Death thought he was perfect. It was him, after all, who had combined the powers of the three other lords to create their ultra-secret pact. It was him who would rule supreme when the mobs of the Chatterbox overthrow every other Gaian power known to man and n00b alike. It was him who had come out as Seymour on one of those 'Which FF character are you?' tests. And when informed of the coming of the apparent 'saviour' of the Gaian people, Death was the first to swear revenge for the Chatterboxers. After all, searching for a girlfriend was hard work, and obviously conquering the arch nemesis of his kin would look good on his vitae.

So, after Death had finished off his charming advertisement to attract the ladies, he set about plotting against the heavenly gods and their 'avatar' on Gaia - Jakobo. It didn't take him very long to come to a (very evil) conclusion as what to do. For Death was the most feared being in the Chatterbox. He was the one who collected the souls of many preteens and unintelligent people and turned them into useless puppets. So, what made Jakobo so great that he couldn't do the same to him?

Nothing, of course. Despite Jakobo's semi-godly appearance, he still carried the soul of a mortal. It was this soul that Death thought he could manipulate as he had done with so many others. The only problem was getting close to the messiah so the lord could extract it.

This turned out to be surprisingly easy. Death appeared to Jakobo shortly after the saviour had finished rounding up the rest of the Chatterboxers that had invaded the General Discussion. Standing a good seven-foot tall, cloaked in a trench coat that John Constantine would have been proud of, Death faced his enemy:

"W-who are you?" Jakobo stuttered at the sight of the lord.

"I am Death," Death responded simply.

"Oh, sorry," Jakobo apologised. "I said, WHO ARE YOU!?"

"No. I am Death. Like... the harvester of souls and whatnot. Not... deaf."

"Oh," Jakobo repeated.

There was an awkward moment of silence between the two.

"So... like, do you want my soul or something?" Jakobo asked.

Death shrugged "That's about the sum of it."

More silence. Jakobo was considering his options: He had heard of Death - the most powerful of all Chatterboxing beings. Surely the useless mobs Jakobo had faced of late had been a walkover, yet the seven-feet-tall being might be all too much for him. As doubt was about to swallow him, a voice came from above. It was the Great Lord, Lanzer:

"Oi! Jakobo you big woman! Stop slacking! It's only the greatest dark... thing Gaia has ever witnessed!"

"Exactly!" Jakobo remarked in return.

"Fine!" Lanzer finally gave in to the pleas of his metaphoric son. and, after many minutes of searching around the XD office, he cast down from the heavens a godly weapon to face Death with:

It was one of VO's paperclip chains.

Wielding the sacred weapon of the gods, Jakobo struck at Death - once, twice, three times. Severely injured, Death turned on his mighty, n00bish heel and fled from Jakobo.

Death ran and ran and ran. And ran. And then ran some more. In fact, he ran right into the other DARK N00B LORDZ.

Vengence had not come to Jakobo. But as a DEMON LORDZ group, they had a better chance of overcoming the all-so-feared light.

Chapter Three - Cyber Hex

Lady Cyber was the kind of demon who sleeps into young boys' dreams at night - them expecting hawt secks, but instead Lady Cyber delivers an appalling display of sexiness. So much, that the unfortunate young, curious boys who happen to meet her, often wake up screaming because of the Lady's poor sexy... ness.... er... Hang on...

Basically, Lady Cyber was fat. Real, deadly fat. Like, Supersize Me repeated three times and then KFC for desert. But when she first appeared to her victims, she always wore extremely tight corsets. This meant that her... excessive fat was misplaced to her bosom - making her appear as some sort of PlayBoy model or something VO came up with during his Hentai days. When the corset came off, however (and you can probably imagine the circumstances for this by yourselves) the folds of fat would be unleashed upon her victim. If the victim was not quick enough to escape, Lady Cyber would suffocate him or indeed her in the folds of flab.

Of course, wearing corsets was not the only way Lady Cyber would disguise her real identity. For the demon also insisted on typing in tiny, pink font with lots of '<33's and other, 'cute' emoticons. This was a fine way for her to deceive her targets into thinking she was just a lovely, innocent girl.

The only people ever known to overcome this deception were her fellow lords of the Chatterbox. Aside from their love of destruction and chaos, their ability to see through Lady Cyber was the only thing that brought the three other lords together.

The she-demon was Death's obvious choice to run to when he was beaten by Jakobo (wielding, of course, VO's sacred paperclip chain). No one - apparently not even the great admins - were able to see through Lady Cyber until it would be too late. Death stood at a mighty seven feet high with a permanent look of disgrace and depression in his eyes - he would be identified by the gods and Jakobo from miles away. Lady Cyber, however, might of had a chance at extracting Jakobo's mortal soul from close -range.

Upon finally reaching her domain (which, as you can guess, was a 'Boyz chianed up!11' thread), Death explained his plan to eliminate Jakobo to Lady Cyber. They both agreed on what must be done:

Jakobo, of course, had not slept in almost a week. He grew tired of fighting the minions of the Chatterbox, and although his job was almost done - the more tried he grew, the bigger the task seemed. In fact, by the time Death and Lady Cyber both found him, the saviour was in a state of almost distress. Death hid in the shadows, and, seizing the chance, Lady Cyber approached the exhausted messiah.

"Hey big boy," she greeted.

"Oh, hi." Jakobo's eyes lit up at the sight of the er... graceful woman that spoke to him. Jakobo was confused, though; he still carried the looks of a woman, yet Lady Cyber had correctly (meh) identified him as a man. Surely only the Mod Council and the admins new of Jakobo's true gender? There was of course Death who was sly enough to have read Jakobo's journal in regards to the issues of gender. Death would of known about Jakobo really being a man, but to the gods' favourite, Lady Cyber didn't look like one of Death's minions.

She stood before him, typical Nitemare Buster donned, and asked: "So what's a guy like you doing in this part of... town?"

Jakobo replied, in a I'm-taking-my-chances-with-this-woman sort of tone: "Well... y'know... just doing all sorts of heroic things... cleaning out the forums... banishing the heathens back into the darkness from whence they came..."

Lady Cyber grinned, "That sounds very sexy. I bet you're tired, eh?"

Jakobo nodded eagerly. Lady Cyber grinned in return.

Two hours later:

"OH SWEET LANZER, WHAT THE s**t IS THAT?" Jakobo half-screamed at Lady Cyber. They were in a lone house in a far-off neighbourhood of Towns. Lady Cyber, as planned, had made Jakobo succumb to her... charms. Now the saviour was in a sticky situation - Lady Cyber had just unleashed her folds of fat upon Jakobo's womanly body. Jakobo was pinned, he was unable to act. It was all over. Lady Cyber would extract his soul and the Chatterboxers would reign supreme with the combined forces of not only the lords, but the gods from above, too.

In another unexplained plot twist, Jakobo ended up being saved. For at that very moment, when Lady Cyber was about to turn even more vicious, the new donation items were released. A great wave of lag came from Gaia Community Discussion. For topics were being made about the new items at the rate of about thirty posts a second.

The wait of overcoming this lag turned out to be too great for Lady Cyber to stand. For, as a cyberer underneath, she could not stand waiting for teh secks. When the lag hit, she became so agitated that, in fact, she imploded.

Thus, Lady Cyber became the first woman to ever have a slowed-down digital orgasm. Unfortunately for her, this sort of erotic pleasure mixed with lag caused her brain to melt down and thus, caused a rather gory internal combustion.

Jakobo was saved, once again.

Chapter Four - God Sodder

Death was running low on options now. The moment Lady Cyber had unfortunately exploded on herself he realised that Jakobo was a power beyond his expectations. Indeed, Jakobo had not seen past Lady Cyber's mask of sexiness until the final moments, but it appeared that Jakobo had the entire luck of Gaia behind him.

If Jakobo was playing unfairly against Death and his minions, then Death would have to return the favour.

Enter demon lord number three: God Modder.

God Modder was a personification of the very thing role players hate: God modding. The appropriately named lord was able to genuinely transform into everything and anything it wished - no questions asked. Goku was nothing compared to God Modder. God Modder was supreme.

So, with only two of his comrades remaining, Death turned to God Modder in hopes of destroying Jakobo. Lady Cyber had worked on a basis of deceit and sexual appeal - but God Modder worked with the opposite. For he was the great slave master of the Chatterbox. God Modder stood at at least ten feet tall, a hulking mass of cheating goodness. He had every Pokemon power that was ever made at his fingertips. He had a six, seven and eight packs. He was embodied with the spirits with ten thousand warriors. He had the acting skills of Vinnie Jones. He, was unstoppable.

Again, God Modder was first found by Death quite easily - unlike the rest of the DEMON LORDZ, God Modder had originated from Barton Town, but was shunned by the mighty community there due to his obsession with power. In the Chatterbox, however, there was no limits on the amount of 'power' (or shitty roleplaying) God Modder could achieve.

Even with this great power, Death still doubted God Modder's power and ability to overcome their arch enemy. All the same, if God Modder wasn't able to defeat Jakobo, he would seriously weaken him to a state where his soul could easily be picked off by a waiting Death.

So, Death quickly rounded up the sad state of affairs that had occurred thus far in this witty tale and sent God Modder to destroy Jakobo. The whole idea behind it was stupidly simple: God Modder would walk up to Jakobo, empower himself, and then overkill Jakobo. A easy, flawless plan.

But because Death and his fellow demons are typical villains, the plan, of course, was not flawless.

God Modder encountered Jakobo some instance out of the Chatterbox. As many readers will know - anything goes in the Chatterbox. You can be a half-demon, half-cat mutant... thing and no one will care. But outside of the Chatterbox, such people face humiliation and quick defeat - no matter how powerful they believe themselves to be.

God Modder, despite being an all-powerful in his own domain, he turned powerless if people didn't believe in such power outside of the Chatterbox: That power wouldn't exist.

Of course, the same didn't apply to Jakobo and the other godly members of XD. They were true gods, not shitty pretenders that the lords turned out to be.

So, when God Modder faced Jakobo, in theory, the messiah should of seen through the disguise at once and given the terrible roleplayer a run for his gold. If Jakobo did see through the disguise, then he certainly didn't show it. The two faced each other, ready for combat:

"*USEZ FLAME ON U!11*" God Modder screamed, unleashing all of his energy in his starting move.

The might of the attack, however, did not seem to affect Jakobo. Indeed, the messiah seemed quite unphased by the power behind it. A little stunned, perhaps, but Jakobo was fine all the same.

"*KILLZ U WIF MA AWESUMNESS*" God Modder screamed as loud as he could. Surely that would be it for Jakobo. Surely that would be the end because God Modder proclaimed it.

Of course, it wasn't the end for Jakobo. He just turned to God Modder and said:

"That's impossible."

"iz n0t!" God Modder shouted back, and repeated the 'move'.

Nothing.

"anything iz pozzilbe!" God Modder insisted. It was then Jakobo called upon the charms of the greatest minds within Extended Discussion, and began his rant:

"Listen, you. That term has only come about to explain things we don't exactly know about. I have an explanation to why - when you 'attack' me - I don't fall dead."

"y, tehn?"

"Because you stuck at roleplaying."

God Modder's cheek twitched, and then, in one violent roar - he burst into tears.

"u! u r eval!" God Modder proclaimed, half-sobbing, half-screaming at Jakobo. The messiah made a noise which sounded a lot like 'psh' and God Modder turned on heel and fled. Never to be seen again.

It is said, however, that his spirit lives on through some of the roleplayers in Barton Town, ruining their experiences forever more.

Chapter Five - Bump

And so, it came to pass that all but two of the five original DEMON LORDZ were defeatedo or lost. Death was on the edge of desperation by this point - he had to do something utterly mindblowing to defeat Jakobo. something original... something he wouldn't expect... something... unpredictable.

Using all his wit and cunning, Death came up with one, final plan. The next morning, he set out to visit the last of the DEMON LORDZ (other than himself) - who was, at that time, resting within the Exchange.

There, he met his most worthy ally:

Mr. Bump.

At one time, Mr. Bump had applied for a position on the popular kids' T.V show, 'The Mr. Men' - failing the audition for being 'too mudane'. Using his 'talents' - Mr. Bump set out for a role on the X-Files. He gained it, being one of the uncredited master puppeteers who worked the UFOs each and every single episode.

Growing sick of this somewhat conspiracy-filled life, Mr. Bump moved out to the country - and got dragged into this crazy world of Gaia by several armed men in a hummer powered by the love juices of Elton John.

Luckily, Mr. Bump was able to make use of his simplistic ideology when he arrived on Gaia and - soon enough - became a powerful player within the Chatterbox. Indeed, 'player' was one word used to describe him often; he went around, 'bumping hoes' and rigging contests. It was through this gradual process that Mr. Bump gained formidable power and thus - eventually - became the last of the DEMON LORDZ.

Death told Mr. Bump of his plan and the situation the Chatterbox faced if it failed. Mr. Bump was still a bit confused, though:

"Death," he began. "You say that God Modder and Lady Cyber have been defeated, yes?"

"Yes," Death certified.

"And there is supposed to be five of us DEMON LORDZ... so... like... what happened to the last one?"

There was a moment of silence. Then, after thinking about it, Death gave a sly sneer of satisfaction.

"We'll recruit one. But in the meantime... we'll go with plan A."

"Don't you mean plan C?"

"Eh?"

"Well, if Lady Cyber and God Modder have failed before me, surely this is plan C."

"Right, right." Death sighed, and pushed Mr. Bump outside in hopes of finding Jakobo.

Meanwhile, the messiah-in-question was busy raising an army to take the Chatterbox head-on and destroy Death once and for all. Currently, the said army had just reached the far-reach outposts of the Chatterbox, flaming the n00bish residences as they went. The army was not - as some may think - composed of the Mod Council, but simply ex-Enforcers and - what was at the time - GD Guardians.

It was at the last outpost actually outside of the Chatterbox that they encountered Mr. Bump.

The formidable pimp was stood, decked-out in typical half-n00b, half-oldbie clothing, holding the standard of the Chatterbox (a 'XD') high into the digital sky.

"Get out of our way or we'll report you!" The Enforcers called in unision at the stranger.

"Bump!" Mr. Bump responded, and some gold fell from the sky.

"Move!" The Enforcers repeated themselves. Jakobo remained passive.

"Bump!" Mr. Bump replied once again. More gold.

"MOVE!" The Enforcers shouted. Jakobo turned to them and gave them a 'hush' sort of signal. But the Enforcers, in their anger, ignored him.

"Bump! Bump! Bump!" Mr. Bump repeated creepily. He didn't seem to mind the huge crowd of EDers and some loyal GDers in front of him. The Enforcers began to set up their Zahir-designed Flamer 2000 Mark 2. Jakobo remained passive, but Mr. Bump continued to repeat himself, somewhat mundanely:

"Bump! Bump! Bump!" He sang, dancing in circles. Gold rained from the sky. It came in torrents, but still the anger of Jakobo's army grew. The gold came down, and fell in almost piles now. Jakobo sighed.

"Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump!"

Soon enough, the entire army, including a disgraced Jakobo, was burried under hundreds of gold pieces. There was such thing as too much bumping. And that was it.

Hours later, Mr. Bump dragged the body of one-time messiah Jakobo Felocity from the piles of gold he created. Over him, stood Death and the new - rediscovered - fifth lord.

Chapter Six - The Fifth Finger

Death, Mr. Bump and the mysterious fifth lord took Jakobo deep into the Chatterbox, through all seven layers until they reached the very core of n00b heaven. The very last level of the Chatterbox was the most feared of all - and only the DEMON LORDZ and a few lucky others had ever seen it. It was - indeed - Hell within Gaia: Slipknot playing 24/7, the unbearable temperatures, the insane spelling of the inhabitants - If anyone sane would ever dare to venture into the sacred realm, they would immediately be turned insane. Yes, it was that bad.

The three laid Jakobo to rest on a stone altar within the very depths of the Chatterbox. It was there the three planned to extract the soul of Jakobo and use it as their most deadly of weapons.

They needed a sacrifice, though. And all of the n00b goons were out on field duty - fighting the now immensely angry army of heaven that had continued with their invasion of the Chatterbox. The three were forced into thinking about this for a while. Then, suddenly, Death and the unknown final lord exchanged a sly glance with one another, and both turned upon Mr. Bump.

There was a large ripping sound, a "Oh Lanzer no! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!" that echoed throughout the domain of the CB, then silence.

A long, eerie silence, which was eventually broken by Death, sighing:

"It is done."

Mr. Bump lay dead at the feet of Death. His blood was splattered all over the altar on which a (presumably) still living Jakobo lay. The mysterious fifth lord grinned, and Death began to chant:

"4 all teh sins we ave comited,
nd all teh cities we ave litered,
we ave payed sarcrifice to da 1 tru god,
nd rly i feell lyk a bit of a knob,
lastly, i'd lyk 2 say,
taht it iz a wonderful kind a day,
now rise up jakobo, son of lanzer,
nd give us powa like no other hanzer... banzer... er.. sandzer..?"

Despite Death's terrible lyrics, the incarnation appeared to have worked. Jakobo, in traditional Frankenstein-esque style, rose from the slab of stone he had been rested on, a new, unknown light within his eyes.

Death smilied with glee. The fifth lord gave a round of applause. That was it. At that moment, the famous messiah of all Gaia kind had been turned against what he... she... er... whatever had originally believed. Jakobo dismounted the slab with all the grace of an injured elephant, and turned to Death.

"I HATE POETRY!" Jakobo cried, his hands fastening around Death's bony neck. But, of course, Death could not be beaten by any physical or simple normal means. Death was one of the DEMON LORDZ. He had his own weaknesses, and Jakobo's scrawny programmer fingers being wrapped around his neck was not one of them.

So, Death knocked the messiah backward, his conversion efforts gone wrong. That was it. If Jakobo was not willing to co-operate, then he would have to be seen to.

Suddenly, without explanation, the wall behind Death suddenly cracked and fell apart - and there stood the army of Jakobo, The Iconoclast stood at the forefront, a scrap of paper waving in the palm of her sweaty hands.

It was Death's personal ad.

The shitty emo/goth music that had been playing into the room stopped. And... was replaced... by one of the most up-tempo and over-done songs within the past half-century:

"Let's do the Time Warp aaaaaagain!" The lyrics rang out, and Death fell to his knees in pain. A chorus later, the master of the DEMON LORDZ and all Chatterbox kind was dead. Death had fallen to death.

From that day on, Death was not around - and thus could never delete unused or out-of-date accounts.

The remaining lord though - which was, up until now, unidentified - was unphased by the attack.

His hulking body turned slowly to face the vast army of literates that had broken in. Everyone hesitated. They had never even heard of this lord - never mind seen it. The actions of the last Chatterbox lord were unpredictable and thus really, no one knew what to do.

"Bollocks," the fifth lord muttered. "My only ability is to mutter about how s**t the new layout looks."

The fifth lord, unlike the ones who proceeded it, was allowed to live with this (apparently) harmless ability - and thus, managed to breed. Even today some of its most annoying offspring can be seen wandering the Community Discussion - complaining about every new layout that comes along.

Deus ex machina!? WHERE!?
TRES - TALES OF NAZISM, NPCS AND OTHER ANTICS (Also more popularly known as '7 Deadly Sins')

Anyone seen the Giant Eyeball's signature? The one about Moira secretly being a Nazi? Well, this book of the New Testament says that he is speaking the truth. Thanks for the idea, GE. It also gave me a chance to mention NPCs in the main story - which really didn't amount to anything. This book is probably the most personal; It expresses my own opinions on furries, goths, emos, Nazis, lazy people and - of course - the use of text speak.

Chapter One - The First Sin

Jakobo's resurrection at the altar by Death was to be celebrated forever after as one of the most ironic parts of Gaia's history. Jakobo's duty on Gaia was - as it happened - over and done with. He had, mostly on his own, defeated the Chatterbox outbreak and the DEMON LORDZ. The exception of course, being the unnamed fifth lord, who was left to roam free.

The Enforcers and Guardians and, indeed, the rest of Jakobo's army went about their normal business following the events described above. Some were promoted to the heavenly status of Higher Moderator for their achievements (people such as The Iconoclast and Zahir) - And Jakobo was taken up to the Studio XD office permamently.

Meanwhile, the NPCs of the Gaian world were up to their old tricks:

Moira had fallen to the cult of Neo-Nazism. This conspiracy was easily caught onto by such mad men as Giant Eyeball, but no one was able to take the anti-Moira front seriously. That was, of course, until she started to round up all the Jews within Barton and Durem and force them into the sewage works.

At this point, the other NPCs felt they had to... step in to stop her evil ways.

But Moira, after watching way too much propaganda and eating way too much sugar, wasn't willing to put up an easy fight. Channelling the spirit of all the moronic 'HITLER IZ KEWL' threads on Gaia, she managed to push all of the remaining Jews into the sewage works in one great heave, just as the other NPCs had come to save them. As her one-time friends arrived, Moira was stunned - she was now surrounded and responible for the genocide of the Jewish nation on Gaia. The gothic NPC was so desperate she even considered committing suicide herself - but Sasha reached out to stop her.

"It's alright, Moira!" The amateur porn star called to her gothic friend. "We'll get your life sorted out!"

"But that's almost impossible!" Moira replied in a hissy fit of emoness. Indeed, there had been a long and quite inconsistent array of affairs before Moira had managed to reach the stage of almost insanity. At first Moira had been afraid, she had been petrified - and she didn't know how to survive. She started up her own shop - but her styles were constantly critised by the people of Avatar Talk as being 'too original' (in other words: "'OMG TWF!? 0/10!!!!11" wink .

Turning to a terrible life of bad poetry and Hawthorn Heights, Moira found herself growing more and more emo. Then, in a surprisingly drastic move (even more drastic and surprising than the storyline) - Moira turned to the dark world of fascism.

Weeks later, she was found there, on the outskirts of Durem, reinacting Auschwitz.

The great admins also were observing this sad story. In fact, Lanzer was unsure about the stability of Moira and other people who side with her.

In fact, the Great Lord wasn't sure if, she carried on doing what she had been doing, Moira deserved to actually live on. After all, a rebellious NPC showed them all up. But of course, he couldn't simply ban Moira from Gaia - she owned a... er... 'popular' shop, after all.

So, as a subtle warning to Moira and to take precautions against others like her, the Great Lord came up with the 7 Deadly Sins of Gaia. They turned out, in essence, to be a sort of... re-worded, more serious version of the dreaded Terms of Service. If you have ever wondered why people are not banned for breaking the ToS, but for other, more mysterious reasons, the DSes explain why.

The first Deadly Sin was, of course:

"NO SUPPORTING NEO-NAZISM!"

A simple rule, of course. Partly because Lanzer wasn't fond of the... sadder parts of the Second World War period, partly because he didn't want his dictatorship... er... kingdom to be overthrown.

And... er... that was it. The Great Lord had proclaimed the first sin. And thus it was so. Moira lay off the swastikas and happy pills, and NPC-dominated Neo-Nazism on Gaia was no more. Instead, it moved to the mysterious guilds of Gaia, yet all the same, racism, Neo-Nazism especially, was never encouraged in public ever again.

Chapter Two - The Second Sin

"You have to realise, Jakobo," the Great Lord explained, "That we can never fully destroy the evil." The two had just discovered yet another 'I <3 GOTHS' thread within the General Discussion. Jakobo, being ever-so-naive, had reckoned that - with the destruction of Death - all evil had been eradicated from the face of Gaia.

"And goths are part of that evil, right?" Jakobo asked.

"Yes," Lanzer twitched, his finger hovering over the 'Delete topic' button. "Goths are like a bad rash that no one can get rid of. Well, I know a few people personally but they charge incredible pr-"

"I see," Jakobo nodded, cutting his metaphorical father off. "Much like furries?"

Lanzer grumbled something which sounded oddly like 'wait until the next chapter' and proceeded with his rant.

"You see, Jak..." Jakobo scowled at the Great Lord for using this 'nickame', "...obo, there are things in this life which have to... maintain the balance..."

"You mean like The Matrix?"

"Sort of..." Lanzer thought it through. "Well, no. Not at all. Not unless we're all controlled by robots in an imaginary land full of cute chibi avatars which... er... never mind that. You see, Jakobo, everything in this world hates another... thing. For instance: Bears against goats, angels against devils, black verses white, the police versus anarchy, emos against... well, everybody."

"But can't we just like... include 'not being goth' in the Seven Deadly Sins?"

"Now, now, Jakobo. That would turn into a dictatorship and suppress free speech."

A typical moment of silence. Jakobo chose not to say anything so his supreme...ly...ness could think it through.

Moments later, Lanzer added the second Deadly Sin:

"NO EFFIN' GOTHS OF ME SITE!"

And that is why being gothic is an offence highly reserved for the depths of the Chatterbox, 'Post Your Pix' threads and a few journals.

This tipped the balance slightly between Light and Dark. To compensate for this - in karma-esque fashion - the Dark side of this equation had to be tipped back into balance, of course.

So, have you ever wondered why the guy who just joined Gaia managed to do some begging and get fifty donation items whereas you've been on for two years and only got two? Or maybe how you never win the Avatar Contest? That is the Dark taking something back.

Chapter Three - The Third Sin

Halfcatgirl10 and Halfvampire32 were dressed in black. Halfcatgirl10 was quitely sobbing into a laced handkerchief whilst Halfvampire32 was softly humming the tune to 'Rosa Helicopter'. The latter dealt a lot better with death than the former.

In contrast to what was said earlier - that Death no longer existed on Gaia so no one died or will die. This still remained true, but people could still 'die' in roleplay. Especially within the ruined walls of the Chatterbox. And that was exactly had just happened to iwilleatyoursouls... or whatever his name was. He had died.

It was a... funny occurrence.

The wise trio were roleplaying and screwing around (sometimes literally) as per usual. Then, in their quiet corner of the world - a somewhat Eden - the three were interrupted. This tended to be a regular thing nowadays - people burst into their roleplaying sessions randomly with "BUMP!" or "SELLING SECKS 4 TEH GOLD!" but this time, it was different.

Over the small hill of which the three were fighting with wooden donation items, came a loud, somewhat erotic, 'Woof!'

The three roleplayers ignored it. A stray... er... dog, perhaps.

"Woof!" It came again. "Woof! Woof! Woof!"

Then, the dog came bounding over the hill. Well, there was two dogs, it turned out, but only one was infected with rabies.

Or it looked that way, anyway.

Three seconds later after the trio had noticed the rabid dog, it had leapt into the air and successfully - with surprising accuracy - ripped out the throat of iwilleatyoursouls.

Time stopped still for the others. With his last (or well... he made it his last) breath, iwilleatyoursouls muttered:

"*diez*"

The duo remaining was shocked. Halfvampire32 let out a dramatic "n00000000000!" whilst Halfcatgiri10 stood speechless.

Imagine their surprise when the dog that had just murdered their friend stood up on two legs and introduced itself.

Well, to say that the two were 'surprised' is inaccurate. 'Unbelievably angry' would be closer.

"WUT DA ******** DO U FINK UR DOING?!" Halfcatgirl10 (referred to as HCG from now on) screamed at the dog... thing.

"I was only playing," pleaded the... talking... thing. But the roleplaying duo did not want to listen. They turned their back on the talking dog (who insisted his name was Ernie) and the equally furry companion that had joined him.

"Hey! Come back! Don't close your mind to the world of Furries!"

Yes, that's right, children. It was not a talking dog at all, but rather a real person who liked to dress up as an animal. And, for no apparent reason, this person had also chosen to maul iwilleatyoursouls in a supposed 'jesterly' fashion.

Of course, the two remaining wise (wo)men were not going to stand for this. They were highly-respected members of the Gaian community! Naturally, the two went straight to the top. The very top, in fact.

They explained their dreadful situation to the Great Lord and Jakobo - who were, at the time, stuck for ideas regarding the 7 Deadly Sins. After a very successful pity party thrown in the memory of iwilleatyoursouls (such a sweet name), the Great Lord made it so.

"NO DRESSING UP IN ANIMAL COSTUMES, ******** EACH OTHER AND/OR MAULING THE FACES AND DESTROYING THE LIVES OF ROLEPLAYERS."

And so, it came to pass that Halfcatgirl10 and Halfvampire32 were able to mourn the death of their friend. And so, being a Furry was made a sin.

Chapter Four - The Fourth Sin (Sense A Theme?)

No Neo-Nazism.

No goths.

No Furries.

That is how it stood on Gaia.

And the Great Lord didn't like it.

But what else was there to ban? A lot of stuff had been covered in the creation of the ToS - trolling was a weapon he had used against his own people and if he banned any more petty things (such a n00bspeak), the balance between Light and Dark would tip serverly.

So, Lanzer was slightly annoyed. Three Deadly Sins didn't sound as cool as Seven Deadly Sins. Lanzer was four down. So, surely, he should think up at least two more to make a round five. Well... a five. You can't really call the number five 'round' - because it's an odd number.

All the same, that meant coming up with two extra sins. And that was the problem.

To the all-seeing eyes of the gods, there was now little to no 'evil' on Gaia. Sure, the Dark still claimed some things, but there wasn't anything that others really hated. Sure, forums hated one another, but Lanzer couldn't make going in one forum a sin because he had created it in the first place, after all.

Then, late one night, whilst Lanzer was looking up the subject on his SUPREME MONITOR OF GOODNESS, he came up with the perfect fourth sin:

Sloth.

It made sense, after all. The people of Gaia were getting lazy. Too lazy. Even the NPCs who ran the shops were going about their wealthy businesses half-assed. The Exchangers especially had grown wealthy beyond their wildest dreams. Work, in the form that had first arrived to Gaia, was at a all time low.

So, the Great Lord entrusted onto his most loyal followers (those who bothered to donate that month) fiery whips of death to whip their fellow Gaians into working shape again. Of course, these whips were mistaken for, yet more, weapons for the fabled Battle System. In fact, the Demonic Pitchforks turned out to be a better system of 'poking until the person works'. Of course, the Great Lord didn't exactly approve of his followers using such demonic devices, but at least if they kept poking away then it would still be f-

Then the Great Lord realised something:

That the Demonic Pitchfork in fact, was not a weapon originally designed to combat slothiness within the Gaian community. In fact, the only 'poking' that the pitchforks were doing were well... let's say 'below the waist'.

It is said that Lanzer's wrath could be felt all from Durem at the moment he discovered that the Demonic Pitchforks had actually been designed as sexual... er... toys rather than weapons.

"WHO DESIGNED THESE THINGS!?" Lanzer shouted through chewing a twinkie at the Studio XD meeting the next morning.

"I-I did." 72squared stood hesitantly.

"Right," Lanzer said. "From now on, you..." (He pointed to 72squared) "...well, your number - 72squared, shall be forever known as the SIGN OF THE HORNY BEAST!"

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why whenever you say the number 5,184 to your partner in bed, they will automatically be aroused. For it is the spirit of the HORNY BEAST.

True story.

Chapter Five - The Last Sin

The Great Lord thought. And thought and thought and thought. He got drunk, and thought some more. He threw up, and thought some more. Yet he was still stuck for ideas regarding his final sin.

Then, in a flash of light and Hentai - he had it. It would be the one sin to rule them all!

Oneoneone would be out-lawed! It was a useless phrase with mystical origins. Well, the origins weren't really that mystical at all. For the term 'oneoneone' came from the set of numbers (i.e 111) often abused by traditional n00blets. However, the innocence of such useage had long vanished. Now, key phrases such as 'LOL!!111' were just simple signs not unlike 'HEY! I'M AN a*****e! LOOK HERE!'

And that is why Lanzer, in all his wisedom, decided to ban it. In fact, this sin is ususally claimed to be the only one that people stay away from. Think about it: When is the last time you saw oneoneone make an appearance on Gaia?

The placement of this sin also went hand-in-hand with the absence of goths. In Lanzer's mind, goths were in fact the most likely people to mock such accidental use of oneoneone.

It was all turning out a-ok. In fact, to Lanzer, this all sin-making business wasn't so bad. But then, he encountered a problem. L0cke stormed into his great, heavenly office only a few days after the oneoneone sin was made official. The co-admin/god was in his typical graceful and confused state as normal - but even more today:

"OMG LANZER DA SEVA IZ DOWN AGAIN!!111"

The Great Lord twitched at his use of oneoneone. He opened his mouth to speak against l0cke's actions, but the co-admin continued hastily:

"OMG LANZA WUT!?!111 U AVE 2 c** AND C!!111!"

Lanzer sighed.

"L0cke," he explained, "the use of 'oneoneone' is now forbidden in my land! You should of known this before! It's a sin nowadays!"

"wut happenz if i do use it?"

"Oh. Well I suppose you'll go to He-"

Lanzer stopped midsentence and thought about it. L0cke didn't seem to mind the pause, since it gave him time to catch up with Lanzer mentally. Or something.

"-eaven." Lanzer finally finished. "You'll go to Heaven. If you keep using those sinful phrases. Carry on, l0cke."

L0cke gave a sort of salute/wave and bowed himself out of the room. Lanzer grinned to himself.
FINALE - A BALANCE RESTORED

The picture for this book is also my avatar for the YouTube Talk forum. Anyway! This book - as I was running low on ideas - would turn out to be the last of the 'bulk-written' part of the New Testament. It deals with issues of death on Gaia, and swiftly makes use of some lore I wrote for a curious enshok some time ago regarding the 'Levels of Hell/Chatterbox'. I owe much of this book to Dante, actually. His vivid description of the Christian Hell has helped me greatly. Thank yer, Dante! You're probably rotting beneath our feet, but thanks!

Chapter One - The Woes of the Great Lord

"HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE DEFY ME!?" Lanzer shouted at the top of his booming, American voice. He was, as per usual, stood at the head of the golden XD table. He was angry. His eyebrows had grown so brushy and his frown had grown so large that his forehead appeared to have a reasonable large hedge stuck on it.

And when Lanzer's great eyebrows turn into a forehedge, both the gods and the lesser beings of Gaia realised that what followed could not be good.

"THIS! IS WHAT THEY WROTE ABOUT ME AND MY WORLD ON ENSHITOPEDIA DRAMATICA!"

The Great Lord threw down multiple pieces of paper - obviously taken straight from the printer:

Quote:
Due to the undeveloped brains of the average user, it is easy to pull off a scam in the Marketplace.

"Well..." Ling began.

Quote:
The writers for the website killed Santa Claus.

"WELL WHAT!?"

Quote:
Most of the people have no damn clue what they're talking about half the time.

"They're sort of right, aren't they?" Ling reasoned coolly. Evidently the goddess of wisedom within Studio XD. "Of course, the creators of ED aren't exactly the most informed of people but..."

"BUT WHAT!?"

"We have killed Santa Claus. And ever since I posted that godly receipe in Extended Discussion it's gone downhill... and... people do get scammed easily."

It was with that, the Great Lord of all Gaia - The one thousands sought for advice. The one who created the entire Gaian world - did something that no one had expected:

His head exploded.

This was, as you may of guessed reader, partly down to the stress of facing such critism from outside of the site. That was only one half of the equation, though. The other half was something much more sinister... much more deadly...

The remaining Gaian gods crowded around the (now headless) body of Lanzer. From the limp stump of a neck l0cke spotted something. Without thinking, he (moroni... heroicly) plunged his strong, sexy arm into the corpse of his ex-companion and leader.

He pulled out, a tape.

After some heated debate about what channel the VCR was connected to, the remaining gods were able to view the tape on their legendary 200 inch TV set. Wondered where all your donations go? Now you know.

The screen flickered slightly, then, to the horror of everyone who was watching the media in question, their ultimate arch nemesis appeared on screen:

Death.

"I suppose..." The demon surpressed a cackle. "That you're wondering what I've done with your great god... THEN I SHALL TELL YOU!"

L0cke gasped. No one was sure if he was being a tad sarcastic or really surprised.

"That's right, gentlemen... and lady," Death nodded towards Ling, who blushed. "...THAT YOU THOUGHT ME DEAD AND GONE, EH!? WELL NO AMOUNT OF TIM CURRY CAN BEAT ME! Muhahahaha!"

VO picked up the remote control for the TV and fast-forwarded it a good ten minutes. It appeared that Death had managed to laugh for that long. Doctor No, eat your heart out.

"...I MAY BE LOOKING A BIT WORSE FOR WEAR AT THE MOMENT..." And indeed, Death had grown some sort of stubble across his bony face. "BUT THIS DOES NOT MATTER! I STILL HAVE MY POWERS! AS YOU CAN SEE VERY WELL!"

And Death turned the camera to his left - where a hogtied Lanzer was in full view.

"TO SAVE HIM, YOU MUST COME INTO MY DOMAIN AND SEEK HIM OUT YOURSELVES! ER... WELL... ACTUALLY... JUST SEND JAKOBO, YEAH."

Why, of course, the Great Lord could not simply free himself from the shackles in which Death had imprisoned him is a plothole purposely let open. Some theorise that Death had been reborn to be even more powerful than the Great Lord. Some others say it's just down to Lanzer's love of BDSM.

Chapter Two - Jakobo's Journey Begins Again

With the mysterious return of Death, the Chatterbox appeared to have grown once again. There was no longer a seemingly infinite flow of n00bs coming from the enterance at ceased.

And that is where the recycled messiah of Gaia now stood - at the great iron doors that signalled the entrance to the Chatterworld. It was the first level of Gaian Hell, and was - according to myth - was supposed to be full of horny people.

Well, it was the Chatterbox, after all.

Soon enough, Jakobo gathered the courage to press on. He pushed open the great doors (which just happened to be made in Taiwan) and entered the Chatterbox properly. As first predicted by Dante, Jakobo was greeted on 'the other side' by hundreds of fully grown, aging n00bs. Most were men, and the few women that were there were so incredibly fat that they almost had their own gravity. Jakobo realised that this was what the horniest n00bs looked like beneath the flame cloths, hockey masks and other senseless items.

Jakobo was sick. Literally.

With the messiah's vomiting, the closest Chatterboxers turned to him, and, with voices that sounded like a thousand banshees screaming at once, they shouted:

"ASL!?!??"

Jakobo ran. And screamed. Then ran some more.

Then, he hit a wall.

It appeared out of no-where. and stretched along as far as he could see.

"s**t," Jakobo muttered. At a loss of what to do, Jakobo followed the great wall to see if he could find something.

He did.

Typically, it turned out to be an elevator. An old, caged one often found in those daft horror movies such as Silent Hill and greatly written books such as John Dies At The End. Obeying the cliché, the elevator led into the depths of Hell itself.

Being an utter nerd, of course, Jakobo knew this. He was, after all, a programmer. What else could he do when Windows was reformatting other than watch movies and eat cookies?

Gingerly, Jakobo stepped into the small, enclosed lift.

"WELCOME TO HELL, MR. FELOCITY!" A voice cackled. It was Death.

The doors shut. Jakobo was trapped in darkness. The lift lurched slightly, and then Jakobo had an odd falling sensation.

Chapter Three - Into the Depths

Jakobo had the sensation for what seemed like eternity. Out of the cracks of the cage he was trapped in, the messiah saw hundreds of thousands of n00bs... ex-sane users... flash by. It didn't take long for Jakobo to realise he was falling through the levels of the Chatterbox.

After the horny came the gluttons. After the gluttons came the greedy bastards. The latter were, unlike the other residents of the Chatterbox, were dressed in old donation items. 'Dressed' seemed not to be a suitable name, though. More like 'cluttered to the point of suffocation' seemed to be a more accurate term.

Irony. That was the thing Death worked on. It appeared that the Avatar Talk regulars had not been miserable bastards full of bitterhood and hatred as portrayed earlier by this very book... er... Holy Scripture. No, when the Avatar Talkers obsess that simplicity is better, they mean it. Otherwise, you could be condemned to a life of rotting in your own wealth within the Chatterbox.

Alright, that sounded better than it actually is.

The elavator continued downward. Next came the people from other religions, which had actually rebelled against their demon masters upon that level of the Chatterbox. Not it seemed the residents of this level were all - at least to Jakobo's perverted eyes - dancing around blazing infernos, naked.

Jakobo shuddered. To his sensitive ears, it sounded like the cultists were chanting something along the lines of 'HAIL EIRMEHZ!' The messiah made a mental note to smite them later.

A few moments after apparently passing the cultists the elevator passed another layer full of naked people.

"Oh," Jakobo muttered to himself. "The murderers and rapists."

Jakobo was half-right. Of course, murder never really did occur on Gaia - with the exception of Gambino's death. But by this point in time, Gambino had not yet been killed. The sniper, in fact, had not even been invented to kill him.

So, instead of murderers and rapists that Jakobo had thought he had seen - there was simply the cyberers of all of Gaia.

This lot nicely merged with the next level - liars, since many cyberers lied about certain physical aspects of their... er... bodies. Also, in the liar level there was a few people who looked like they belonged in the 'Greedy Bastards' level; their avatars were cluttered to the very extreme.

Jakobo sighed in realisation of what these unlucky Chatterbox-goers were. As you may of guessed, reader, these people, although looking greedy, were stuck in the 'Liars and General Scum' level... were ex-Exchangers. Of course, these people were not normal exchangers, but they had lied their way into grace and the upper reaches of society.

By this point, Jakobo was very impressed. during the first reign of the DEMON LORDZ, the Chatterbox had been hardly more than a few threads created by some horny and bemused users. Now it was a horrific afterlife that Death could be proud of.

Then, the elevator stopped. It was so abrupt that Jakobo found it hard to keep his feet.

The cage's doors slid open neatly.

Slowly, recovering from what he had seen, Jakobo stepped out into the further darkness beyond.

The elevator doors closed behind him.

Jakobo was trapped. Again.

Chapter Four - The Ultimate Showdown

Then the sound came. To Jakobo, it was horrendous. To quote David Wong:

Quote:
Imagine fifty thousand men trapped on a desert island, deprived of food and water and sex but somehow kept alive for fifty thousand years. Then, after they've been tormented a hundred steps beyond insanity, tortured past self-mutilation and cannibalism, somebody drops off a perfectly-cooked steak shaped exactly like a naked woman. If you could then capture the sound of them ******** and tearing her to shreds and broadcast it into the centre of your skull at 50,000 watts, it would still sound absolutely ******** nothing like what I heard.

For it was that was Jakobo was feeling now.

It was Death's last attempt to scare him into leaving. But Jakobo had come too far and sacrificed too much to give up now.

Jakobo struggled onward, the sound deafening him with every step. He was disillusioned - not knowing if he was going in the right direction or not. He walked for what seemed like hours, then he was enlightened. Literally.

By a blinding light. Or, more specifically, four of them.

At first, when his eyes focused, Jakobo thought he had become a pawn in some sort of amazingly complicated terrorist plot. He found himself standing in what seemed to be a cave, with little furniture scattered around him. There was a shitty Mikomi webcamera propt up in one corner, and, nearby...

The Great Lord, his eyes aflame and eyebrows enlargened. Oh, and hogtied as usual.

Suddenly, with great indignity, Death leaped out from behind a blood-red curtain.

"Ah ha!" He proclaimed. "I see you have found me!"

"It wasn't that hard..." Jakobo admitted, but Death shook him off.

"I was sure I foiled you with my cunning slideshow in the lift and my sounds of VO in the shower just then, but alas, it was to no avail!"

Jakobo opened his mouth to say something, but thought better of it.

"Now! We must balance the forces of Light and Dark! NOW YOU MUST DIE!"

With that, a great battle ensued. Some scholars say it lasted a year, some say less, some say more. But it was clear who the end victor was:

Death. Against all odds, with everything being against him, the last of the DEMON LORDZ had won. With his evident victory, Lanzer was let loose and the two agreed to never speak of it again.

The Great Lord, of course, could of simply smited the pathetic monster, but decided that if Jakobo had lost, then Death was obviously needed to balance his side of the force.

Lanzer turned away from Death and set off towards the elevator that had brought Jakobo to his death. Er... to Death. Whatever.

Then, suddenly, without warning, the great fisherman Logan burst out behind the same curtain Death had been hiding, zipping up his pants.

"Did I miss anything!?" He asked. Then, the old man's eyes went from Death, to Lanzer, to the corpse of Jakobo.

There was a sound which sounded a lot like a sword being unsheathed, multiple stabbing sounds, and then a great "ARRRGH!" from Death himself.

Death lay dead. Again. But this time, it was for real. And when Death died, Jakobo - luckily - was brought back to life due to supernatural and unexplained means.

Chapter Five - Eplilogue

Being the murderer of Death, Logan inherited the whole of Hell/the Chatterbox. However, it was not easy tormenting the souls of the dead, and so he ended up having to employ Moira part-time to co-direct this important task. It turned out to be easy for the part-goth part-Neo-Nazi - She had sinned too many times already, and thus belonged in the revitalised Chatterbox. Being naturally evil, of course, made the job ten times easier.

The Great Lord Lanzer went back to ruling XD with his iron fist, Jakobo at his side. Neither are any closer to developing the fabled Battle System.

L0cke ended up going to Oxford University (as no American college could understand him), winning the famous boat race and coming out with a diploma in Scientology. He is currently trying to resurrect L. Ron Hubbard.

VO opened a go-go bar in Thailand but then was later arrested for selling sex. He is currently serving a life sentence in Thai prison for 'accidentally' murdering a lady-boy he thought was a Furry lover.

Ling has replaced Sun Tzu as the wisest person in history and is now raising a private army to take down 4chan.

Death is constantly bullied in the afterlife. So much so, he has tried to take his own life. Twice.

Silly bugger.

Halfcatgirl10 and Halfvampire32 quickly got over the dead of their friend (iwilleatyoursouls) and are - much to the annoyance of Serael - happily going about cybering within Barton Town.

Wolfie, ShyRomance and Yuzi_K were back to their normal modding business, their lives forever touched by Jakobo.

A recently reincarnated Lady Cyber found God Modder lying in a ditch just outside of Barton Town. Together, they are halfway through forming a new heavy metal band called 'TEH D3MON5'.

Recently, VO's paperclip chains have developed a mind of their own and are now, together, establishing a country called 'Paperclipia' for their fellow brethren.

Autograph really hasn't found anything better to do with his time. He's attempting to get a place on PTAG but is fearful that Ax may look down upon his Yorkshireness. wink

At 18:23, Friday sometime in August, the first draft of the New Testament was finished. Apparently, since it was infused with the Holy Sprite, it was full of typos.

The New Testament stands at a whopping 14, 189 words long!
A Fifth Book?

There have been many questions in this Testament to the Great Lord that haven't been answered. If you believe that your question is far superior and needs putting into the Testament/book featured here, then please, contact the HOLY PROPHET AUTOGRAPH within this thread. Your question, will be answered here.
I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD, OPEN!

GIVE ME FEEDBACK, PEOPLE!

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I absolutely love your images. xd

Now to start reading the New Testament so that, when I'm denouncing you for your heresy, I can back it up with proper evidence.
WHY DO YOU KEEP FORCING RELIGION UPON US?

Fashionable Gaian

15,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
awesome..and yet again..i have no feedback for you
Ah, I remember the first thread so long ago, and was sad when due to my best efforts, it fell.

Rejoice!

Anyway, I don't have time to read it at the moment, but when I do, I assure you, I will.
outlawed
Ah, I remember the first thread so long ago, and was sad when due to my best efforts, it fell.

Rejoice!

Anyway, I don't have time to read it at the moment, but when I do, I assure you, I will.

Excellent, Mr. Outlawed.

Oh, and don't worry about the first thread. T'was a hive of angry typos and disorganisation.

Psycho: Sorry dear. xd

Lonely Werewolf

I loved it! I can't think of anything else to say!
i love too its cool ... *starts selling it with leather covers*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces