Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
Just checking in. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:31 pm
iMuffinator
Mockcin
iMuffinator
Mockcin
It's April the 27th, 2024 and another Saturday has come and gone. I hope you all were able to make the most of this day, to the best of your ability, of course. Soon it will be Sunday the 28th, the end of the weekend, I'll see you all then, always to check in. So; Blessed Be, retirees.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Mockcin, I love your daily check-ins.

It was a busy day for me, ran a few errands and scrambled to get this semester closed out. I went back to school recently, taking it really slow this time, but doing well with it!

I hope everyone has a nice evening, see ya' Sunday!

That's great, best of luck with going back to school, hope it's everything you want it to be. I'm rooting for you. emotion_bigheart

Thank you! whee I appreciate the kind words. I think it will turn out for the best.
How's your day been?

It's been okay, no complaints  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:43 pm
Mockcin
iMuffinator
Mockcin
iMuffinator
Mockcin
It's April the 27th, 2024 and another Saturday has come and gone. I hope you all were able to make the most of this day, to the best of your ability, of course. Soon it will be Sunday the 28th, the end of the weekend, I'll see you all then, always to check in. So; Blessed Be, retirees.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey Mockcin, I love your daily check-ins.

It was a busy day for me, ran a few errands and scrambled to get this semester closed out. I went back to school recently, taking it really slow this time, but doing well with it!

I hope everyone has a nice evening, see ya' Sunday!

That's great, best of luck with going back to school, hope it's everything you want it to be. I'm rooting for you. emotion_bigheart

Thank you! whee I appreciate the kind words. I think it will turn out for the best.
How's your day been?

It's been okay, no complaints

Right on! Can't really ask for much more than that. I'd say ditto to that.  

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 pm
April the 28th, 2024 and it's now the end of the weekend, Sunday; Hopefully it was a decent day, as Sundays goes. So, with the start of the work week and the dreaded Monday for some and a regular day for others. I will see you all then to hear all about it, I'm sure you all will be okay. So, Blessed Be, our retirees. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:57 pm
It's April the 29th, 2024; Monday, the beginning of the work/business week, hope it was a good day for all of you, please let me know all about your day. Fun fact: It's been two weeks since the beginning of the guild, as of this post we have seventy-five current members, hopefully we can make it to a hundred plus. I'll see you all tomorrow, Tuesday the 30th. So, Blessed Be, our retirees.  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:55 pm
Happy Tuesday, April 30th, 2024. It's thee end of the month, so we welcome May, with open arms, as we look forward to planning out our next 31 days. I hope everyone is doing well. So, Blessed Be, our retirees.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:40 pm
Mockcin
Happy Tuesday, April 30th, 2024. It's thee end of the month, so we welcome May, with open arms, as we look forward to planning out our next 31 days. I hope everyone is doing well. So, Blessed Be, our retirees.

Happy Tuesday & Blessed Be!  

iMuffinator

Shirtless Gekko

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:10 am
early wednesday may 1st, but doing good, tree people were here and now the front looks so different(we removed 3 trees) everyone is saying "the privacy" but like its people driving by no different then a neighborhood XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 6:53 pm
Wednesday May 1st, 2024. Hello everyone, I'm "Just checking in" with you as always, with the beginning of a new month and a hump day to boot, we hopefully start off in the right direction. So, Blessed Be, our retirees.  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yoko Ishida

High-functioning Unicorn

6,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Runway Contender 750
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 6:24 am
Here we go...first post after joining this guild and yes I belong to this LOL Been a member since 2004..wow I'm old. Checking in to see how everyone's day is going  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 6:56 pm
Thursday May 2nd, 2024. Another day, and another moment to see how people are doing, whether you're doing good, okay, or not so good. Please keep your chin up everyone. Blessed Be, our retirees.  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 6:53 pm
Happy Friday, May 3rd, 2024. I hope everyone has a great Saturday and May The 4th Be With You. Blessed Be, our retirees.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 6:53 pm
It's Saturday May 4th, 2024. Happy Star Wars Day everyone, hope it was a good day. Take it easy and Blessed Be, our retirees.  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 6:53 pm
Happy Sunday everyone, it's May 5th, 2024 and I completely forgot that Revenge of the 5th was a thing, something I'll have to remember in the future. Blessed Be, our retirees.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 4:21 am
happy monday! my weekend was fun on gaia, and mellow in life, making friends, and have a tattoo appt on wednesday, hope you all have a great week!  

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100

Syvi
Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 4:38 am
omg I can't believe it's already May 6th wtf how are we zooming through this year already ?

Anyways my past few days have been almost near sleepless so I've lived with a headache for the past 3 days in a row I think??? I'm still kicking though fml I hate loud noises at night unless it some good music but my neighbors have not been so courteous with a loud vehicle for hours. I wanna break that thing so bad.  
The Retirement Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff