Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
Just checking in. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rul

Captain

Lonely Browser

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:33 pm
Mockcin
It's April 22nd, 2024, sorry I missed yesterday, but it will happen. I do hope everyone's Sunday was peaceful and I can't wait to hear all about it and please let me know how your Mondays went as well. emotion_bigheart emotion_brofist
Got super baked haha. Hope you have a great Monday!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:34 pm
Mockcin
How is everyone? Mockcin, one of your Vice-Captains here, just checking in to see how everyone's doing, I will try to keep this post updated daily, so I don't have to create new posts. Blessed Be. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

i hurt....but its a good hurt  

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:35 pm
Rul
Mockcin
It's April 22nd, 2024, sorry I missed yesterday, but it will happen. I do hope everyone's Sunday was peaceful and I can't wait to hear all about it and please let me know how your Mondays went as well. emotion_bigheart emotion_brofist
Got super baked haha. Hope you have a great Monday!

I hope you have a great Monday too Rul emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:37 pm
claytor
Mockcin
How is everyone? Mockcin, one of your Vice-Captains here, just checking in to see how everyone's doing, I will try to keep this post updated daily, so I don't have to create new posts. Blessed Be. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Feeling the burn, I'm guessing? Working the muscles? Either way I hope you feel better. emotion_brofist  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:05 am
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin

Feeling the burn, I'm guessing? Working the muscles? Either way I hope you feel better. emotion_brofist
i larp and on average i do 10 miles + a day for a 2 days plus.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:37 pm
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin

Ah okay, that's pretty cool. What kind of character do you play in your LARPs?  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:34 pm
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin

currently he is a cannibal demon tribesman whose god he JUST baptized into was killed and is now once again lost, he has held several jobs in town.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:41 pm
I'm doing ok! 9/10 day could have been a bit better but it was ok over all heart I got a lot of stuff done and that is all I cared about tbh  

Syvi
Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:38 pm
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin

currently he is a cannibal demon tribesman whose god he JUST baptized into was killed and is now once again lost, he has held several jobs in town.

That's really wicked, does your character have a name?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:40 pm
Syvi
I'm doing ok! 9/10 day could have been a bit better but it was ok over all heart I got a lot of stuff done and that is all I cared about tbh

That's great Syvl, we all have those days that are off balanced, but you've pushed through and got here, I'm proud of you. emotion_hug  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:41 pm
Happy April the 23rd, 2024 hope eveyones Tuesday was good, please let me know all about it and I'll hopefully see you all on Wednesday the 24th. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:07 pm
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin

His name is Rasos, he carries no weapons and harms no one, he likes to feed the town and help as best he can because it furthers his goals of being able to have a stable job and not die.  

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100

Syvi
Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:08 am
Mockcin
Syvi

That's great Syvl, we all have those days that are off balanced, but you've pushed through and got here, I'm proud of you. emotion_hug

mhmm it sucks when they just keep rolling but sometimes you gotta just roll with the punches! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. thank you emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:39 pm
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin
claytor
Mockcin

His name is Rasos, he carries no weapons and harms no one, he likes to feed the town and help as best he can because it furthers his goals of being able to have a stable job and not die.

How long have you had Rasos?  

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mockcin

Vice Captain

O.G. Elder

31,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:14 pm
Happy April the 24th, 2024. I hope everyone had a great Wednesday and please let me know how that went for you. I'll try to see you all on the 25th, which is a Thursday. Blessed Be.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
The Retirement Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff