Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitor
  +1
View Results

orphan_account

Devout Capitalist

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 9:45 pm
Shady Shook
I had a whole intro going and my phone decided to refresh before submitting. I’m cool like that.
Thanks for the invite.
I joined Gaia at a young age. I’m 32. Jumped accounts. My first account was hacked because I was young and dumb. RedrumPirate was my name for the longest time. I met friends on here that lasted longer and stronger than real life friends. I wish I hadn’t lost contact with a load of them.

I go by Jae but Shady Shook is good, too. Shady Shook is my OC that kind of is my online persona? My online shops and fb page use the name and it stuck. My logo is of a teal fox in a hoodie. I’d post it but I’m on my phone. And I don’t wanna retype this again. lol

You’ll see me around the CB on Gaia forums doing pet art for free at times. I love drawing peoples pets. It makes them happy and then I’m happy.
I’m a fish person. Jk. I’m a Pisces ♓️

I love video gaming, BG3 is my current obsession. I don’t know how many playthroughs I’ve done.

I’m a mom of one. I also have theee cats, two dogs and four fish.

I like chex mix and cookies.

I’m an ex-federal correctional officer.

whats ur bg3 character and have u managed to bang halsin????????????

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 12:17 pm
orphan_account
Shady Shook
I had a whole intro going and my phone decided to refresh before submitting. I’m cool like that.
Thanks for the invite.
I joined Gaia at a young age. I’m 32. Jumped accounts. My first account was hacked because I was young and dumb. RedrumPirate was my name for the longest time. I met friends on here that lasted longer and stronger than real life friends. I wish I hadn’t lost contact with a load of them.

I go by Jae but Shady Shook is good, too. Shady Shook is my OC that kind of is my online persona? My online shops and fb page use the name and it stuck. My logo is of a teal fox in a hoodie. I’d post it but I’m on my phone. And I don’t wanna retype this again. lol

You’ll see me around the CB on Gaia forums doing pet art for free at times. I love drawing peoples pets. It makes them happy and then I’m happy.
I’m a fish person. Jk. I’m a Pisces ♓️

I love video gaming, BG3 is my current obsession. I don’t know how many playthroughs I’ve done.

I’m a mom of one. I also have theee cats, two dogs and four fish.

I like chex mix and cookies.

I’m an ex-federal correctional officer.

whats ur bg3 character and have u managed to bang halsin????????????

Halsin was my second romance and bear times 🐻 bwahahahah
I think I was a sorcerer that play through. I’m going to start a new game tonight so ninja that’ll be an updated response lol  

Shady Shook

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 10:26 pm
So happy to have everyone here!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 10:31 pm
Hello!

28,M,US

I enjoy going to Music Festivals, Gaming, Anime

I also like making playlists on spotify 3nodding  

Viper Diva

OG Noob

8,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Retirement Home