Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
DTI Operation Reboot 2024{Contest} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Favorite Name??
  Digimon Reboot: Origins
  Digimon RE:Horizons
  Digimon: Chronicles
  Digimon: World Crisis
  Digimon Tamer Island: Wings of Renewal (DTI: The Reboot)
  Digimon: After Prime
  Digimon: Grand Evolution
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:51 am
User Image

✯✯Hey there Tamers, it's been a long time since we've had any real action on the island. Like Digimon we seemed to fade into obscurity for years. But also like Digimon it's time for us to reboot!! So track down your Digivice and let's go!!!!

If it's been a while since you've done a contest or if this is your very first one don't forget there are always prizes for this contest!!!!

This Contest is going to be unlike any we've hosted on the Island. We will use this contest to determine the future of the Guild and all the Tamers who live here!!

You maybe be wondering what I mean by that so let me give some back story.

For those of you that have missed it the Guild has been holding on by a thread (or less) for a few years now. During that time all our VCs were demoted back to plain crew members. So what does that mean for the guild??? Well it means we cannot edit certain things that we use to able to. We can't move forums around or lock and unlock them, we can't edit the front page, we can't promote new crew and none of us can do anything about that without GW because you have to be VC or high to do those things and you have to be VC to take over as Captain.

Basically what that means is our ability to grow is very limited right now and the ability to bring new fans in who could help nurture the guild is also low.

So to take action while we have a bit of attention I wanted to start a strange contest to determine the future of the guild. We want you input, ideas, suggestions about everything!! Let's build this thing together!!
✯✯

TOC
TOC
Contest 1: A Land Needs a Name
Contest 2: Leaders Come in All Sizes
Contest 3: The Laws of the Land
Contest 4: Art is in the Eye of the Tamer
Contest 5: Who Will be the King of Games?
Contest 6: Memories of the Past
Contest 7: Post 'Til You Drop
Winners and Current Leaders
Ideas
Nominations
Results
Opening Post

Digimon Banner Art is by:
Extyrannomon on DeviantArt Click the link to check it out!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:52 am
User Image

✯✯ So it has been decided by Democracy!! The name will be...

User Image

Congratz to Aspire to Inspire for winning the contest and because there are not many prizes to be won in this contest the runner up prize will go to Sinnoh Champion John!!

Thank you to all who participated! I can't wait to build something new with all of you!!

Aspire to Inspire

Sinnoh Champion John

*fixed.... mistake, John was the runner up for this

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:53 am
User Image

✯✯ We will need people to lead us. This can be current crew members, past members, Tamers who have never been crew. Who do you think would best help foster growth in the new guild. You can even nominate yourself, we would love to get people with a passion to keep this new Guild going!! You can nominate more than one person!

[color=Deeppink][b][size=24]Contest 2: Leaders Come in All Sizes
[/b][/size][/color]

[size=18]Your Username:

Nominee Username:

Reasons Why (Optional):[/size]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:55 am
User Image

✯✯ Do you have any thoughts on our current systems that you think should continue? Or maybe you have an idea for a system we don't currently use or change to what we are currently doing? This could be anything from how Digivolution works, to where we get the Digimon from Digimon Art.

We all want this to be a place everyone wants to hang out but also feel like that familiar place we spent so much time in. We need your help with this, we have some ideas but if we work together we can accomplish even greater things.

Other Examples:
Roleplay
Tamer Points
Daily Check in
Digi Eggs
CardBattle/Battles
Discord
ect.

[color=goldenrod][b][size=24]Contest 3: The Laws of the Land
[/b][/size][/color]

[size=18]Your Username:

System:

Your thoughts:[/size]

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:56 am
User Image

✯✯ The way Digimon art here is really awesome, It's integral to the enjoyment of the collection side of DTI. It looks nice and clean and helps let you feel accomplished and attached to the Community. Using similar Digimon Cards are a great idea, but to separate DTI from whatever the new place will be I think it is a good idea to come up with our own Background Image that is used on the cards. This contest is to create the New Background of the cards for the new guild. Feel free to make a full mockup with an avatar and Digimon art. I think at this point the sprites are getting harder to find so if we can make the official art that they have on WIkimon that would allow us to have a larger amount of Digimon.

[color=deepgrey][b][size=24]Contest 4: Art is in the Eye of the Tamer
[/b][/size][/color]

[size=18]Your Username:

Art BG:

Full Mockup/Elements (optional):[/size]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:59 am
User Image

Contest 5: Who Will be the King of Games?

✯✯ This contest is to keep these kind of things going. Who doesn't love to win prizes for playing games? So what do you want to play? What themes do you want to see? What events could we do? Any ideas you have we want to see them!!

[color=dodgerblue][b][size=24]Contest 5: Who Will be the King of Games?
[/b][/size][/color]

[size=18]Your Username:

Contest/Event Idea:

Details of ideas (we can help flush these out):[/size]

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:00 am
User Image

Contest 6: Memories of the Past

✯✯ So this will probably be one of the more controversial subjects in this contest and really we are looking for your thoughts on the idea. We know that everyone has worked so hard to acquire the Digimon they have in this Guild. However we don't think it will be helpful to the guild growth if we just moved all the Digimon and items you own over to the new guild. Instead we would like to come up with some ways that let you bring some of your favorite Digimon over to the new guild but also allows you to start over and encourage interaction in the new guild. This also while help new people or less active currently members to feel less intimidated and could also allow you to RP our your acquisition of Digimon

My thought currently (and feel free to use this as a jumping off point) would be to let you construct 3 lines of Digimon however you want to out of your current Digimon starting with at least Rookie. These lines would be locked in and you would not be able to use them to Digivolve further or to DNA with someone else. Possibly open to the idea of using the for some sort of Tama System. Also you would only receive the art for the lowest level of this custom line. After that you would use the new Guild rules to Digivolve this custom line (It would count as the Digimon's main line for cost purposes)

Let me know if you have any other ideas for ways we could accomplish this or something similar but i think this is important to help the guild grow and be active. I'm sure some of us would love teh chance to win contests again with out feeling over saturated in Digimon!

Beyond this what other kinds of Legacy perks would you like to see??

[color=Mediumseagreen][b][size=24]Contest 6: Memories of the Past
[/b][/size][/color]

[size=18]Your Username:

Legacy System:

Thoughts/Idea:
[/size]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:01 am
User Image

Contest 7: Post 'Til You Drop

✯✯ This Contest is for whoever can have the most conversation posts, by responding to other people's posts or starting their own. It is not a bump Contest, this is for keeping the conversation about our future going. Tell people if you like their ideas, post your own, brain storm, just talk about life and Digimon. Anything really except bumping haha. Try to number your posts and whoever has the most will win.

What to count in this contest:
-Any post for one fo the other contests
-Any post responding to someone else's ideas/thoughts
-Any post that encourages more conversation in this thread
-Posts that keeps this thread active

What not to count:
-Bumps

[color=darkviolet][b][size=24]Contest 7: Post 'Til You Drop
[/b][/size][/color]

[size=18]Your Username:

[/size]

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:02 am
User Image

Winners and Current Leaders

Contest 1 Winner:: Aspire to Inspire with the new Guild Name Digimon Re:Horizons
Aspire to Inspire
User Image

Contest 1 Runner Up:: Sinnoh Champion John

Most Posts in the Contest Winner:: Ethan Kirito Soul
Ethan Kirito Soul
User Image

Most Posts in the Discord Winner:: Orre Champion Monty
Orre Champion Monty
User Image

*Note some contests do no specifically have 1 winner, participation is the name of the game*

**also prizes may be rewarded in DTI or in Future Guild**

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:03 am
Ideas

Quote:
Your Username: Lief_7

System: Digivolution

Your thoughts: I would be interested in a version of Digivolution that uses multiple metric to determine how a Digimon could Digivole. We could use just TP (or something like that) for main line Digivolution (Bold names on WIkimon). But if you want an offshoot Digivolution we could have items you earn in the guild that you can use to reach those. In envision this like how Digivolving in the games works. You could also need more items for higher rarity or DNA or Spirit. For example:

Agumon -> Greymon 1000TP
Agumon -> Airdramon 1500TP, 1 Mutate Stone
Agumon -> Black Greymon 2000TP, 2 Mutate Stone, 1 Dark Gear
ect.

So main line is cheapest, Alt line is more expensive, alt line rare more expensive, alt line restricted most expensive, things like dark and x-anti would have extra items (maybe Spirit as well)

Doing this you would also be able to say which Digimon you are wanting to go to.

Alternatively I would also be a fan of keeping Random Digivolutions. Maybe the cost would be a little more than normal line but maybe doesn't have items needed? Or maybe a limit to how often you can do one?

Since named Digimon are only copies in our world out side of special circumstances like some of the Special ranked Digimon, they would be free game. The Sovereigns would be an example of Digimon that are unobtainable through DIgivolution.

Quote:
Your Username: Via Discord from Shinnoh Champion John and Ethan Kirito Soul

System: RP Title Digimon

Your thoughts: The discussion ended up being could versions of the Digimon in the Guild battle it out in the RP to see who was most worth to have the Mantle of that specific Title Digimon. So if 3 Gallentmon for example were to battle eachother to see which one would serve as a Royal Knight. Could be just RP official or we could make them Guild official. But also Title Digimon are fickle and might abandon their master if they disappear.

Quote:
Your Username:Ethan Kirito Soul

System:Roleplay, Digi-Eggs,

Your thoughts:

-Roleplay : I might be biased, but I think Roleplay should be a big part of the new guild if this one cannot be revived. I do think the Tamer Ranks, unlocking new Levels for your Digimon, the Tamer Cards, and the Quest system were all good in concept! Well, the Tamer Ranks mightve been a bit frustrating compared to the essentially 'Free Form' Roleplay that had existed when I first joined. But I do think that they should continue to exist in some form. Perhaps having Tamer Ranks, and the Quest system be a good way to advance in the Guild Roleplay wise and also unlock Additional Digimon similar how we acquire them through TP Rewards. Like having a 'Roleplay Unlock' system that promotes roleplaying and enjoying yourself. Perhaps even having a method to 'prove yourself' as a Tamer to certain Digimon in groups like the Royal Knights or the Demon Lords would be examples. I also think it would be a good idea to have it setup (thanks to Sinnoh Champion John I thought of this) similar to how Digimon World 3 does it, with having tamers start out with three Digimon as a team at first and then unlocking more/Digivolving them.

--Roleplay Wise I also think it would be a good idea to give Tamers the option of Selecting their own Digi-Vice and having their own Functions, or perhaps they make a mixture of a few so that they have more options in Roleplay. Such as those who selected a D-3 Digivice from Digimon Adventure 2 being able to unlock Armor Digimon easier than those with other Digivices selected. Those who pick a D-Tector would have a easier time acquiring their Spirit Evolutions but a harder time levelling up their Digimon Partners,but this only be with Digimon and the like acquired purely through Roleplaying Efforts/ Quests and the like? It might be too complicated to inact but I thought it was a idea worth mentioning.

-Digi Eggs! I REALLY enjoy the concept this Guild started with us having Digimon Breeding and the Hatchery, especially with how random it can be as it will let you have a Digimon from its first form and I think it might also be a good idea to give new Members their starter digimon and perhaps a Egg so that they essentially start with two Digimon? I aint too sure on that, but I do want Digi-Eggs to be ...somewhat easier to acquire than they are currently. The Concept with using the Digimons Families/Species is something I really enjoy here and think that should continue with being the Method for determining the Digimon that results in it.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:23 am
Nominations

Username -:-:-:- Guild Name
______________Lief_7 -- Digimon Reboot: Origins
Aspire_to_Inspire -- Digimon RE:Horizons
Sinnoh Champion John -- Digimon: Chronicles______
Sinnoh Champion John -- Digimon: World Crisis_____
__________________Ethan Kirito Soul -- Digimon Tamer Island: Wings of Renewal
(DTI: The Reboot)
Hope the kind -- Digimon: After Prime
Angel-Kami-Sama -- Digimon: Grand Evolution

Logos mocked up by Aspire_to_Inspire
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Username -:-:-:- Nominated By
__________Hope the kind -- Lief_7 2nd by Ethan Kirito Soul
_______Robert_Satsuma -- Lief_7 2nd by Ethan Kirito Soul
____________Ethan Kirito Soul -- Lief_7, declined by Ethan Kirito Soul
___Lief_7 -- Hope the kind

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:24 am
Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:29 pm
Welcome all Tamers of DTI!!
The Contest is Now Open!!

Check Above for All the Contests!!
Be Sure to Hang Around and Chat!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:53 pm

Username:Lief_7

Guild Name: Digimon Reboot: Origins

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:58 pm

Your Username: Lief_7

Nominee Username: Hope the kind, Robert_Satsuma & Ethan Kirito Soul

Reasons Why (Optional): I nominate all 3 for keeping the guild alive, that level of dedication to the Guild shows a desire to see it succeed. I nominate all to be on the crew!

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff